Senior Manager, Demand Generation
Loom Team – Marketing /
Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 9M users across 120k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2015, Loom has raised $73 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Coatue, the Slack Fund, and the founders of Instagram, Figma, and Front.
As the founding leader of demand generation at Loom, you will own optimizing all channels to create demand efforts, strategy, and execution within the small but mighty marketing team. Apart of this includes identifying key levers of growth for each business unit and communicate these levers across the entire GTM team in order to grow pipeline, while at the same time maximize conversion points across the customer journey. You'll also identify and outline the customer journey from awareness to justification for a new customer of Loom. This role is incredibly cross-functional and will need sales, marketing, data, product, and management partnership to pull insights across the customer journey.
- Dig into the data with to understand what is fueling the growth of the business.
- Create campaigns and provide direction on messaging and key initiatives that will power the outcomes required to achieve the revenue plan.
- Oversee the implementation and execution of the ABM platform chosen aligning with the sales organization in order to increase conversion of leads surfaced to the team as well as existing opportunities to closed won business.
- Define sales, marketing, and GTM alignment at Loom in order to ensure that we are providing relevant information to both sales management as well as the field of sales reps.
- Present to the leadership and GTM teams on key trends we’re seeing across all business units. Create and manage the budget needed in order to achieve pipeline targets for each of the campaigns.
- Collaborate with the product marketing team to develop marketing and sales personas for each business unit.
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in demand generation and marketing roles, ideally within a SaaS B2B environment.
- Ability to work freely in a startup environment and work cross-functionally to influence management, align stakeholders, and execute quickly with business partners.
- A genuine curiosity for new technologies and ways of working.
Perks at Loom:
* Competitive compensation and equity package
* 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
* Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
* Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
* Long-term disability insurance
* 401(k) with 4% company matching
* Professional development reimbursement
* Mental health and wellness reimbursement
* Gym reimbursement
* Unlimited PTO
* Paid parental leave
* Remote work opportunities
* Home office & technology reimbursement
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.