Director of Revenue Growth
San Francisco or Remote /
Loom Team – Sales /
Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 7M users across 90k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2015, Loom has raised $73 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Coatue, the Slack Fund, and the founders of Instagram, Figma, and Front.
Loom is looking for an experienced and hungry leader to build out Revenue Growth & Sales Assist, a new function on the sales team. You will build a team to work across the entire purchasing funnel and customer journey to provide the optimal interactions for our users, prospects and customers.
Your goal is to drive efficient ARR, a world-class customer experience, and an effective product feedback cycle by providing the right personal interaction during the customer journey. You should have a deep understanding of the customer funnel and direct experience in building and developing strategic revenue programs for every stage of the customer lifecycle.
Reporting to the VP of Sales and Success, you will partner with our sales, support, product, and marketing teams to drive up conversion rates, keep users delighted, expand their usage over time, and help prevent and reduce churn.
The right candidate is an inclusive and collaborative leader with a genuine curiosity for technology and passion for helping users succeed. Given Loom is a remote-first company, you ideally have experience managing remote/distributed teams.
- Own revenue for Loom's Self-Serve and Sales Assist conversion funnels
- Build a a sales assist strategy that will drive incremental revenue growth for Loom. Your strategy will focus on driving customer delight and efficient revenue conversion
- Optimize the self-serve conversion funnel through product growth experiments and sales assist insights
- Program manage a cross functional team of sales, marketing, product and operations specialists to execute on your strategy
- Partner with your peers in product, marketing, support and sales to develop standards, systems and best practices for engaging Loom's users, prospects and customers
- Establish KPIs to measure the impact of your team’s work and make improvements based on that data
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of direct experience in growth and sales assist roles
- 3+ years experience managing a revenue growth team focused on experimentation and product optimization
- Extensive analytics experience including: building experiment models, running database queries and measuring incremental revenue impact
- Experience, onboarding, managing and negotiating with a Business Process Outsourcing vendor
- Demonstrated success in strategy development and long-term goal setting
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of how to measure and the tactics to improve user activation, engagement, expansion and retention
Perks at Loom:
* Competitive compensation and equity package
* 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
* Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
* Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
* Long-term disability insurance
* 401(k) with 4% company matching
* Professional development reimbursement
* Mental health and wellness reimbursement
* Gym reimbursement
* Unlimited PTO
* Paid parental leave
* Remote work opportunities
* Home office & technology reimbursement
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.