Senior Product Marketing Manager, Customer Marketing & Sales Enablement
San Francisco or Remote (US Time Zone) /
Loom Team – Marketing /
Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 7M users across 90k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2015, Loom has raised $73 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Coatue, the Slack Fund, and the founders of Instagram, Figma, and Front.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for enabling our growing sales and success teams to sell Loom more efficiently and effectively to target customers.
The ideal candidate has experience in and a passion for marketing SaaS products to buyers and end-users. They should be an expert in translating product capabilities into use cases, benefits, and business outcomes.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will partner primarily with our sales and success teams to create, manage, and deliver world-class enablement materials that help close new deals and expand existing accounts.
- Own and continually improve Loom's sales narrative and pitch deck as our product matures and our understanding of the market, competitors, and customers evolve
- Source, create and repurpose customer success stories and testimonials for use across multiple touchpoints in the sales cycle
- Create written content to enable our sales and success teams to close new deals and expand existing accounts, including competitor battle cards, product fact sheets, and buyer personas
- Deliver training and manage the sales enablement content repository, ensuring that all information is easily and readily accessible
- Ensure our sales and success teams are aware of and equipped to sell new features as they are released
- Establish a feedback loop between marketing and sales, and measure the effectiveness of enablement efforts, to identify needs and inform future initiatives
- Establish a feedback loop between the product and sales teams to identify product blockers and hurdles to closing new and expansion deals
What We're Looking For:
- 5-7+ years of experience in marketing roles, ideally direct experience in a product marketing role for SaaS
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a startup environment and work cross-functionally to influence leadership, align stakeholders, and execute quickly with business partners
- Attention to detail and the ability to synthesize a lot of information into a concise, compelling message
- A genuine curiosity for new technologies and ways of working
- Strong organization and basic project management skills
Perks at Loom:
* Competitive compensation and equity package
* 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
* Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
* Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
* Long-term disability insurance
* 401(k) with 4% company matching
* Professional development reimbursement
* Mental health and wellness reimbursement
* Gym reimbursement
* Unlimited PTO
* Paid parental leave
* Remote work opportunities
* Home office & technology reimbursement
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.