Inside Sales Representative
San Francisco or Remote /
Loom Team – Sales /
Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 7M users across 90k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2015, Loom has raised $73 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Coatue, the Slack Fund, and the founders of Instagram, Figma, and Front.
As an Inside Sales Rep (ISR), your role is to convert inbound chats, leads and free Loom users into paying SMB customers or qualified pipeline for our Account Executives. You will leverage excellent communication skills, deep product knowledge, and business acumen to give Loom's users, leads and customers a best in class experience. This role will eventually report to the Director of Revenue Growth and you will be a foundational member of our Sales Assist team in 2021.
- Become a product expert on Loom and its value prop. Hold yourself accountable to become a Loom power user and technical expert.
- Deliver a best-in-class customer experience for Loom's prospects and customers
- Convert inbound chats, leads and inquiries into paying SMB customers or qualified pipeline for our Account Executives.
- Document all interactions and findings with leads in our CRM, and create a seamless handoff process to Account Executives
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, and Operations to iterate on strategy, optimize deal flow, and improve the customer experience.
- Provide additional sales team support as-needed basis
What We're Looking For:
- 0-2 years in a Business Development/Sales related role
- Stellar written / verbal communication skills and strong business acumen
- Results-driven, with consistent overachievement in past experiences
- Empathy, active listening skills, and a unique ability to uncover customer needs
- A“roll-up the sleeves” mentality, strong bias to action, adaptability(fast-paced environment)
- A great attitude, competitive spirit, and love for teamwork
- Experience with Sales CRM & Communication tools a plus (especially Salesforce and Intercom)
Perks at Loom:
* Competitive compensation and equity package
* 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
* Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
* Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
* Long-term disability insurance
* 401(k) with 4% company matching
* Professional development reimbursement
* Mental health and wellness reimbursement
* Gym reimbursement
* Unlimited PTO
* Paid parental leave
* Remote work opportunities
* Home office & technology reimbursement
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.