San Francisco or Remote
Loom Team – People
Loom is a more effective way to communicate in the workplace, that’s already trusted by more than 1.8M users across more than 50k companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2016, Loom has raised $45 million from top-tier investors including Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, and the founders of Instagram, Figma and Front.
We are looking for a self-driven people operations professional who loves contributing to multiple pillars of HR, excels at building and improving processes, and wants to make an impact on the Employee Experience. In this role you will be a key player in supporting HR programs and initiatives that will help Loom continue to build a world class team and employee experience across the world.
- Be responsible for overall data integrity of employee and employment records in HR and benefits systems
- Develop day-to-day benefits administration for our generous medical, dental, vision, life, disability, FSA/DCFSA, COBRA, 401k, and leave of absence.
- Develop, maintain and execute People programs including employee onboarding, benefits administration, employee engagement and employee development initiatives.
- Develop compliant, scalable, HR policies and processes that shape the employee lifecycle and support Loom's culture.
- Work closely and collaboratively with cross-functional departments including but not limited to Recruitment, Finance and Office Ops.
- Cultivate our remote-first team culture by supporting our global team members and continuously improving the employee experience.
- Assist in our immigration process and handle employee and/or candidate inquiries on immigration sponsorship matters.
- Process semi-monthly payrolls in the U.S. and internationally
- Create reports, dashboards, and metrics for cross-functional teams and assist in all audits and compliance reporting as required.
- Manage other projects as needed
You could be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years experience in People Operations, including experience working in a high-growth environment.
- Previous experience with benefit open enrollment and payroll administration
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Exceptional project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- A desire to challenge the status quo to improve and streamline processes for increased efficiency and scale
Perks at Loom
* Competitive compensation and equity package
* 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
* Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
* Life insurance
* Long-term disability insurance
* 401(k) with 5% company matching
* Professional development reimbursement
* Mental health and wellness reimbursement
* Gym reimbursement
* Unlimited PTO
* Paid parental leave
* Remote work opportunities
* Yearly off-site retreats (this year was in Barbados)
SF office perks
* Daily lunch on-site
* Unlimited snacks & drinks
* Remote week every other month
* Home office & technology reimbursement
* Co-working space reimbursement
* New-Hire on-boarding in San Francisco (optional)
Loom is an equal opportunity employer.
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.