Technical Support Engineer - Enterprise
Remote (PST Time Zone) /
Loom Team – Customer Support /
Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 7M users across 90k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2015, Loom has raised $73 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Coatue, the Slack Fund, and the founders of Instagram, Figma, and Front.
This role is part of our international Support team which is focused on providing the best product experience to all our Loom customers. You will be responsible for assisting users via email and live chat (Zendesk) and you will be a key part of Loom's support experience for our Enterprise customers. You will work closely with the rest of the Support team and the Engineering team to help drive engagement and product improvements.
Important note: We are looking for candidates in the Pacific Time Zone (around GMT -8:00) to work a full time schedule that may span weekends and/or holidays, as our customers need us.
- Help customers through email and live chat (Zendesk) to ensure they are successful with our product
- Work closely with the Engineering team to become a Loom product expert and serve as a technical consultant to the rest of the support team
- Take escalated issues from Tier 1 support and drive them through resolution on a timely manner
- Identify, document, and report bugs and customer feature requests to share with our Product and Engineering teams
- Create and update documentation based on customer interactions, workflow changes and product updates
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS companies working in Technical Support for large international customer accounts
- Experience delivering excellent support experiences with respect, empathy and understanding
- Have the technical understanding and ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems on your own
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to Have:
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Windows and Mac
- Troubleshooting protocols like HTTP, HTTPS, WebSockets, DNS
- Understanding of TCP/IP and ARP to run packet traces and troubleshoot network issues
- Any of these certifications: Cisco CCNA, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Apple Certified System Administrator, CompTIAA+, CompTIA Network+
- Great video presence and love engaging with customers through video
Perks at Loom:
* Competitive compensation and equity package
* 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
* Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
* Life insurance
* Long-term disability insurance
* 401(k) with 5% company matching
* Professional development reimbursement
* Mental health and wellness reimbursement
* Gym reimbursement
* Unlimited PTO
* Paid parental leave
* Remote work opportunities
* Yearly off-site retreats (this year was in Barbados)
SF office perks
* Daily lunch on-site
* Unlimited snacks & drinks
* Remote week every other month
* Home office & technology reimbursement
* Co-working space reimbursement
* New-Hire on-boarding in San Francisco (optional)
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.