Enterprise Support Specialist
San Francisco or Remote (PST Time Zone) /
Loom Team – Customer Support /
Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 4M users across 90k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2016, Loom has raised $73 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, the Slack Fund, and the founders of Instagram, Figma, and Front.
This role is part of our International Support team which is focused on providing the best product experience to all our Loom customers. You will be responsible for supporting Loom users via email (Zendesk) and social media, and helping them resolve any issues they encounter with our platform. You will work very closely with our Sales & Success teams serving as the voice of the customer to improve our product.
Important note: We are looking for candidates in the Pacific Time Zone (around GMT -8:00) to work a full time schedule that may span weekends and/or holidays as our customers need us.
- Developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
- Working closely with the Success and Sales teams to ensure successful customer retention and renewal of existing accounts.
- Troubleshooting support inquiries to quickly identify any issues and raise them with the Success and Sales teams.
- Helping customers via email and social media to ensure they are successful with our product (our current Support Specialists send around 40-50 emails per day).
- Providing personalized support to some of our largest accounts and jumping on ad-hoc calls (Zoom) to provide help and product education, as necessary.
- Actively collecting and documenting insights from customers to send to the Product team.
- Contributing to our social media presence by actively monitoring platforms where Loom customers are present and engaging with them through content creation.
- Auditing and updating any current support resources as the product changes (Help Center, Saved Replies, etc.).
- Creating new documentation such as FAQs, guides and knowledge-base articles for Loom customers and our team.
- Assisting with projects related to improving our support at scale processes.
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years experience in SaaS companies working in Customer Support, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role.
- Experience delivering excellent support with respect, empathy, and understanding for enterprise customers.
- Experience working closely with large international customer accounts
- Knowledge of value-based selling processes and retention strategies.
- Experience with Zendesk and other CRM tools.
- Technical understanding and ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
- Self-starter who is capable of working independently and remotely with a distributed team.
- Experience working with targets (SLAs, Productivity & Customer Satisfaction).
- Genuinely enjoy solving problems and pride yourself in providing exceptional customer support to everyone you speak with.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle a high volume of support conversations.
- EHave excellent written and spoken English and likes to over-communicate (with both customers and team).
- Bonus: Great video presence and love engaging with customers through video.
- Bonus: Experience analyzing data, trends and customer information reports to identify growth opportunities.
Perks at Loom:
* Competitive compensation and equity package
* 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
* Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
* Life insurance
* Long-term disability insurance
* 401(k) with 5% company matching
* Professional development reimbursement
* Mental health and wellness reimbursement
* Gym reimbursement
* Unlimited PTO
* Paid parental leave
* Remote work opportunities
* Yearly off-site retreats (this year was in Barbados)
SF office perks
* Daily lunch on-site
* Unlimited snacks & drinks
* Remote week every other month
* Home office & technology reimbursement
* Co-working space reimbursement
* New-Hire on-boarding in San Francisco (optional)
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.