Senior Technical Recruiter
Loom Team – People
Loom has helped over a million people get their message across through instantly shareable videos. With Loom, you can capture your screen, record your front-facing camera, and narrate your video all at once — no switching apps or upload required.
Founded in 2016, Loom has raised $15 million from top-tier investors like Kleiner Perkins, General Catalyst and Slack Fund. Our mission is to be the global leader in human workplace communication. You will play a critical role in scaling our international team in the next year.
We're looking for an experienced and talented Senior Technical Recruiter to help build our San Francisco and global remote team. You will join our team at a critical point in the continued evolution of Loom to help build world-class product and engineering organizations. You'll have high impact and wide-ranging responsibility: owning full-cycle recruiting, driving technical hiring strategy, leading first-in-kind searches, and delivering best-in-class candidate experience. You must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment unafraid to try new things, and embrace new ideas. We care about working as a team, delivering results, and what will move the needle most for Loom. There is significant opportunity for advancement.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process for Engineering, Product and Design teams
- Develop an understanding of Loom’s products, technology, market position, and employee value proposition to successfully identify, engage and close talent
- Identify, explore, and execute effective tactics for sourcing and screening candidates
- Qualify candidates for technical abilities and alignment with Loom's missions and core values
- Create and own a positive candidate experience by developing and maintaining strong relationships with regular touch points and diligent follow through
- Build processes that will help the recruitment team scale
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience ideally in an agency setting or high-growth tech environment
- 2+ years experience working with engineering teams and hiring for technical roles, including but not limited to Full Stack, Backend, Frontend, Mobile, and more.
- Experience sourcing and closing profiles ranging from Junior to Senior Leadership positions
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- At your best in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
Perks at Loom
* Competitive compensation and equity package
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage (US-based team), healthcare reimbursement (non-US based team)
* Unlimited PTO
* Remote-first team
* Paid parental leave
* Yearly off-site retreats (this year we went to Costa Rica for a week!)
* Learning & Development reimbursement
* Wellness reimbursement
SF office perks
* Remote weeks every other month
* Daily in-office lunch, unlimited snacks & drinks
* Home office & technology stipends
* New Hire On-boarding in SF
Loom is an equal opportunity employer.
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.