Product Manager- Integrate
San Francisco or Remote
Loom Team – Product
Loom is a more effective way to communicate in the workplace, that’s already trusted by more than 1.8M users across more than 50k companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2016, Loom has raised $45 million from top-tier investors including Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, and the founders of Instagram, Figma and Front.
Loom is looking for our first product manager to oversee our core platform including our PC, Mac, and Chrome Extension recorders as well as our web platform. We're changing behavior in the workplace by introducing a new medium of communication. That does not happen often. You will be reporting directly to the founder and CEO who currently fills the role.
This is an exciting time here at Loom. We’re introducing Team and Enterprise offerings over the next 6 months, rolling out our first mobile experience, and looking to tap into the innovation afforded to us via the meta data captured in video. You will be responsible for working with the leadership team to make sure we’re having the most impact for the people and companies who use Loom and aligning that with strategic business value.
- Talk with customers to help define the roadmap and ensure we are building the right stuff
- Clearly define and communicate product requirements
- Drive prioritization for new feature development
- Work cross functionally with Loom's design, engineering, growth, and sales teams to develop concepts and troubleshoot issues
- Help the team define and track key success metrics
- Collaborate with marketing on messaging, positioning and GTM plans
- You love video and believe in its magic to make working more efficient and expressive
- 3+ years of product management experience
- You track record for building successful products alongside world class designers and engineers
- You know when to use data to guide you and when to rely on your great product instincts
- You're an excellent communicator, natural bridge-builder and unhealthy conflict defuser
- You're a positive influence and a leader
- You have an ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
Not Required, but a Plus
- Technical background or technical fluency
- Experience with subscription software and freemium products, additional plus if horizontal SaaS
- Experience working in a start-up or similar fast-paced, scrappy environment
- Comfortable presenting to large groups of people
Perks at Loom
* Competitive compensation and equity package
* 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
* Flex spending plan and Dependent care flex spending plan
* Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
* Life insurance coverage
* Long-term disability insurance
* 401(k) with 5% company matching
* Professional development reimbursement
* Mental health and wellness reimbursement
* Gym reimbursement
* Unlimited PTO
* Paid parental leave
* Remote work opportunities
* Yearly off-site retreats (this year was in Barbados)
SF office perks
* Daily lunch on-site
* Unlimited snacks & drinks
* Remote week every other month
* Home office & technology reimbursement
* Co-working space reimbursement
* New-Hire on-boarding in San Francisco (optional)
Loom is an equal opportunity employer.
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.