Operations – Operations
Loom is a new kind of work communication tool, already helping over a million people get their message across through instantly shareable videos. Our users work at companies like HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub and LinkedIn. Our mission is to be the global leader in human workplace communication. Founded in 2016, Loom has raised $15 million from top-tier investors including Kleiner Perkins, General Catalyst and Slack Fund.
As the first hire on the Business Operations team, you will work across all teams at Loom and focus on solving our most pressing business issues. We lead mission critical, cross-functional efforts, deliver objective analysis and insights, and execute on strategic initiatives. You will identify actionable insights, assess their impact, and lead execution & implementation. You may dig into new pricing models, ROI of marketing campaigns, effectiveness of Sales operations or the financial impact of hiring decisions. The role requires someone who is highly analytical and strategic, approaches problems in a structured manner, and is comfortable with ambiguity. We care about working as a team, delivering results, and what will move the needle most for Loom. This role will report to the Head of Operations. There is significant opportunity for advancement.
- Analyze, test and implement pricing and packaging for new products
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans in partnership with Sales, Marketing and Product teams
- Identify opportunities, develop hypotheses, and execute in-depth analyses to translate data into insights and make recommendations to leadership team based on your findings
- Enable our organization to be highly data-driven as we scale by performing ad hoc analyses and building reports and KPI dashboards for real-time monitoring of performance, investor relations and fundraising
- Develop company and function performance metrics and support operational teams in driving their achievement
- Lead execution of large-scale projects that directly impact business results
- Help us build a world-class Business Operations team
- 2-5 years of experience in a top consulting firm, investment banking, VC/PE/HF or Business Operations/Strategy team of a high-growth technology company
- Strong analytical, financial modeling and presentation skills
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and action plans
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Excellent communication and experience presenting findings to leadership
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
Perks at Loom
* Competitive compensation and equity package
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage (US-based team), healthcare reimbursement (non-US based team)
* Unlimited PTO
* Remote-first team
* Paid parental leave
* Yearly off-site retreats (this year we went to Costa Rica for a week!)
* Learning & Development reimbursement
* Wellness reimbursement
SF office perks
* Remote weeks every other month
* Daily in-office lunch, unlimited snacks & drinks
* Home office & technology stipends
* New Hire Onboarding in SF
Loom is an equal opportunity employer.
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.