We're on a mission to humanize how businesses do marketing. So we have to find the right people to make that happen. If that’s you, awesome. Come join us on this journey.
Our teams are ambitious and humble – learning, solving and celebrating together.
A Bit About Us:
・13,000+ websites use Proof
・20 million visitors see Proof notifications each month
・In Y Combinator W18
・Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
Where We're Going:
・Our goal is to help businesses achieve 1 million winning A/B tests by 2020.
・Build a long lasting business we can all tell our grandchildren about
・Become the market leader in predictive optimization and personalization
We are looking for engaged and enthusiastic UI Designer to join the Proof team in Austin, Texas! Proof is seeking someone to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
What You'll Do 🚀
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept, hand-off to engineering, and iterations based on feedback
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
What Skills You'll Need 🛠️
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Sketch and/or Illustrator
- Proficiency with wireframing or prototyping tools such as Omnigraffle, Framer, or Principle
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Bonus points for proficiency in HTML and CSS
The Benefits 🙌
- Competitive salary in a fast-growing start-up
- The most enjoyable and engaging work environment you've even been a part of
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Gym reimbursement - stay healthy!
- Monthly book reimbursement
- Unlimited Movie Pass - we like catching flicks together
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Huge upward mobility as the team grows quickly
At this time, all positions will not be accepting remote applicants.