Project Coordinator (Fully Remote)
Remote role; candidates must be located in the United States.
We're a 58-person fully distributed team on a mission to make it easier for teams to discover and embrace user insights. We believe that consistent user feedback is key to success. We know, because our first company flopped—read our origin story.
What We Do
User Interviews helps teams make better business decisions by making user research easier, faster, and more enjoyable. Trusted by known brands such as Spotify, Fidelity, Adobe, and Glassdoor, our platform makes recruiting research participants and managing logistics—like scheduling, messaging, and incentive payouts—seamless.
About the Role
As a Project Coordinator, you’ll manage a group of valuable clients, playing a pivotal role in keeping our customers happy through excellent communication and support.
- Create long-term relationships with high-value customers
- Manage the recruitment and full lifecycle of all researcher projects for assigned teams
- Serve as the product expert, keeping up to date with new product releases and features
- Provide exceptional reactive/proactive communication and support to our researchers, troubleshooting when necessary
- Bring ideas and brainstorms to the forefront related to our team goals
- Down-to-earth self-starter
- Excited by the idea of joining an early-stage and lean startup
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years experience
Bonus points for...
- Experience in User Research
- Experience at a User Research Agency
- Competitive starting salary
- Eligible for performance based salary increases every 6 months.
- 100% premium-covered healthcare + dental + vision coverage for you
- Annual learning stipend
- Equipment and office setup budget
- 401(k) with company-sponsored contribution
- Paid parental leave (6 weeks maternal, 3 weeks paternal)
- PTO, holidays and floating holidays
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to reviewing your application!