Senior Front-end Engineer
San Francisco, CA
UserLeap is modernizing customer surveys with the first solution powered by artificial intelligence. Leveraging years of industry experience, UserLeap helps product and marketing teams quickly learn about their customers and ship delightful experiences that meet their customer's goals.
This is your chance to join a startup in one of the most exciting phases, where you can become an original, founding member of the team and play a vital part in our growth. We’re quickly signing larger and larger enterprises and looking for an experienced Senior Front-end Engineer to own and develop new features for our customer dashboard.
UserLeap is based in San Francisco, CA. The company raised a Seed round led by Hack VC. The CEO has been early team for 5 successfully acquired startups, including Weebly (acquired by Square), Vurb (acquired by Snap Inc) and Extrabux (acquired by eBates).
What You'll Do:
- You'll be working as part of our highly experienced engineering team and jump in at the beginning of a high growth product.
- Own the development of our public facing sites, including the primary customer dashboard.
- Be responsible for building and maintaining high quality, production code.
- Design, build and optimize the frontend UI and help design the backend APIs required for the product.
What We're Looking For:
- Experience working on production sites are are customer facing and critical to the business.
- Proven track record of writing high quality software that has been deployed to production, following software development best practices.
- Passion for learning, building, and moving fast. With an ambitious plan for 2019, we highly value your ability and appetite for learning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to document and explain the technical work that has been done.
- Experience with some of the technologies we used is desirable. UserLeap’s infrastructure runs on AWS and is built with React, Node.js, Postgres.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation and generous equity package commensurate with experience.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- 3 weeks vacation + unlimited sick leave + commuter benefits.
- Catered lunch provided every day.