Content Marketing Manager
UserLeap is changing the way companies solve complex business problems by making it simple to run targeted, in-product micro-surveys that surface real-time customer insights. Choose from 75+ micro-survey templates (or create your own) to run inside your customer experience -- via web, or integrated into an iOS or Android native app. UserLeap’s clients include Square and Codecademy, and the company is backed by First Round Capital.
We’ve shown tremendous early success, and we are looking for a content marketing expert to help us build UserLeap’s brand awareness and establish a reliable inbound pipeline of potential customers. This is your chance to join a startup in one of the most exciting phases, where you will help build UserLeap’s Marketing strategy from the ground up and play a vital role in the company’s growth.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you are responsible for designing and executing UserLeap’s content strategy to expand our digital footprint and drive customer acquisition. This position works cross-functionally with Sales, Product, and Customer Success to deliver value, drive engagement and expansion, and establish UserLeap as a recognized market leader.
- Design and execute UserLeap’s content strategy across website, blog, webinars, social media, and other channels
- Build and manage UserLeap’s content calendar
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic and leads
- Regularly produce various content types, including blog and social media posts, e-books, and white papers
- Actively manage and promote content, and pitch articles to relevant third-parties
- Edit content produced by other members of the team to drive consistency in messaging
- Incorporate metrics into all efforts to analyze and measure effectiveness
- Collaborate with other departments to determine content needs
- A minimum of 5 years of content marketing experience working with innovative brands
- Demonstrated success building audiences and driving acquisition through content
- A love of writing, and ability to produce effective content quickly to meet deadlines
- Endlessly curious about the customer - their passions, needs, and pain points
- Excellent communication, editing, and interviewing skills
- Up-to-date on the changing media landscape; interested in exploring emerging channels, formats, and approaches to content creation and promotion
- Fluent in social media best-practices, including LinkedIn
- Analytical and goal-oriented; ability to measure success of various efforts and use metrics in decision-making
- A self-starter, highly motivated and comfortable work cross-functionally in a high growth environment
UserLeap is based in San Francisco, CA. The company has raised $3.5M led by First Round Capital, who is also an investor in Uber, Square, Looker, and Hotel Tonight. The CEO has been early team for 5 successfully acquired startups, including Weebly (acquired by Square), Vurb (acquired by Snap Inc) and Extrabux (acquired by eBates).