Senior Full-Stack Engineer
San Francisco, CA
UserLeap is building the next generation of automated customer survey and analysis tooling for the enterprise. Leveraging years of industry experience, UserLeap helps its customers uncover the most critical issues across their user base, helping to improve conversion rates and increase retention. No longer will enterprises need to rely on teams of people calling and surveying their customers. UserLeap replaces the time-intensive and costly process that companies use today with an automated and dynamic solution.
This is your chance to join a startup in one of the most exciting phases, where you can become an original, founding member of the team and play a vital part in our growth. We’re quickly signing larger and larger enterprises and looking for an experienced Senior Full-stack Engineer to own and develop new features for our customer dashboard.
UserLeap is based in San Francisco, CA. The company raised a Seed round led by Hack VC. The CEO has been early team for 5 successfully acquired startups, including Weebly (acquired by Square), Vurb (acquired by Snap Inc) and Extrabux (acquired by eBates).
What You'll Do:
- You'll be working as part of our highly experienced engineering team and jump in at the beginning of a high growth product.
- Own the development of our public facing sites, including the primary customer dashboard.
- Be responsible for building and maintaining high quality, production code.
- Design, build and optimize the frontend UI and backend APIs required for the product.
- Be part of the product roadmap discussions as we grow and evolve the product.
- Stay informed with industry best practices and provide guidance, inspiration, and mentorship in engineering excellence for cross-functional colleagues.
What We're Looking For:
- Experience working on production sites are are customer facing and critical to the business.
- Proven track record of writing high quality software that has been deployed to production, following software development best practices.
- Passion for learning, building, and moving fast. With an ambitious plan for 2019, we highly value your ability and appetite for learning.
- Has been a technical mentor for teams in the past where they have helped other team members be successful, and has the desire to continue doing so.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to document and explain the technical work that has been done.
- Experience with some of the technologies we've used is desirable. UserLeap’s infrastructure runs on AWS and is built with React, Node.js, Postgres.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation and generous equity package commensurate with experience.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- 3 weeks vacation + unlimited sick leave + commuter benefits.
- Catered lunch provided every day.