Senior Full-Stack Engineer
San Francisco, CA
UserLeap is the first AI-powered user researcher that automates customer survey and analysis for large software companies. These companies often have teams of people calling and surveying their customers and UserLeap replaces this time-intensive and costly process.
We’re quickly signing larger and larger enterprises and looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to develop new features for our customer dashboard. You'll be working closely with our highly experienced engineering team and have exposure to the development of our ML and NLP models.
This is your chance to join a startup in one of the most exciting phases, where you can become an original, founding member of the team and play a vital part in our growth.
The company raised a Seed round led by Hack VC and is based in San Francisco. The CEO has been early team for 5 successfully acquired startups, including Weebly (acquired by Square), Vurb (acquired by Snap Inc) and Extrabux (acquired by eBates).
What You'll Do
- Product: We are a very small, low-ego, tight-knit team. You'll work directly with the founder and early customers, influencing product direction and building features. We're looking for someone excited to work across all levels of the stack. Every engineer on our team has interacted with customers and has input on our product roadmap.
- Customer-Facing Functionality: We’re helping our customers grow their businesses by providing an entirely new way to understand their customers. Help us build and refine the customer dashboard that serves up rich and meaningful insights to some of the largest software companies in the world.
What We Look For:
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Experience working on business critical, customer facing, production sites.
- Passion for learning, building, and moving fast. With an ambitious plan for 2019, we highly value your ability and appetite for learning.
- Experience with some of the technologies we've used is desirable. UserLeap’s infrastructure runs on AWS and is built with React, Node.js, Postgres.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation and generous equity package commensurate with experience.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- 3 weeks vacation + unlimited sick leave + commuter benefits.
- Catered lunch provided every day.