San Francisco, CA
UserLeap is modernizing customer surveys with the first solution powered by artificial intelligence. Leveraging years of industry experience, UserLeap helps its customers uncover the most critical issues across their user base, helping to improve conversion rates and increase retention. No longer will enterprises need to rely on teams of people calling and surveying their customers. UserLeap replaces the time-intensive and costly process that companies use today with an automated and dynamic solution.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial, scrappy and passionate sales hire to be based out of our San Francisco office. The position will be the first sales account executive for the team, who will closely alongside the CEO to come up with a sales strategy for the team. The position will involve a lot of cold emails, phone calls, sales demos, prospecting and will be a highly entrepreneurial role. The position will have a lot of room and opportunity to expand into a sales & business development leader within the team quickly as the team grows.
UserLeap is based in San Francisco, CA. The company raised a Seed round led by Hack VC. The CEO has been early team for 5 successfully acquired startups, including Weebly (acquired by Square), Vurb (acquired by Snap Inc) and Extrabux (acquired by eBates).
What You’ll Do:
- Grow the Pipeline: You will be responsible for prospecting and starting new relations with mid-market software companies. This means taking creative measures to map out the prospect’s organization chart, identifying key stakeholders, and communicating UserLeap’s value offerings to the client’s business needs in an effective and professional manner.
- Qualify Customers & Close Deals: You’ll be energised by the sales process, managing multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process. You'll be comfortable and confident selling to senior executives and decision makers, and enjoy the challenges of providing an excellent customer experience in a fast paced startup environment.
What We Look For:
- Must be a self-starter with a strong desire to learn and grow.
- 1-3 years of account executive sales experience (in a closing role), preferably in SaaS platform software.
- Strong prospecting abilities and track record of building net new business.
- Proven track record of success and over-achievement of quotas.
- Effective written and verbal communicator.
- Adaptability - you understand that change is constant, and you embrace it. You’re agile and resilient. You move quickly and encourage continued improvement.
- Strong work ethic and competitive mindset. You always want to be at the top of the leaderboard.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation and generous equity package commensurate with experience.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance.
- 3 weeks vacation, unlimited sick leave and commuter benefits.
- Catered lunch provided every day.