Sales Development Representative (SDR)
San Francisco, CA /
At UserLeap, our mission is to help product teams create the best products possible.
UserLeap is the first continuous research platform for modern product teams. Our targeted micro-surveys use artificial intelligence to help product managers and UX researchers easily obtain qualitative insights at scale and make informed product decisions in just hours.
UserLeap’s clients include Square and Codecademy, and the company is backed by First Round Capital.
This is your chance to join a startup in one of the most exciting phases, where you can become an original, founding member of the team and play a vital part in our growth. We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative who will work closely alongside the Head of Sales to build the pipeline of future UserLeap customers.
What You'll Do:
- Prospect: Identify target software companies and map the organization’s key decision makers.
- Outreach: Craft thoughtful messaging and employ a variety of cold outreach techniques to secure qualified meetings.
- Support: Work closely with the Head of Sales from the first meeting to the final close.
What We Look For:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - Must be a self-starter with a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Adaptability - You understand that change is constant, and you embrace it. You move quickly and encourage continued improvement.
- 1+ years experience as a sales development representative, preferably in a SaaS platform software.
UserLeap is based in San Francisco, CA. The company has raised $20M led by First Round Capital (investors in Uber, Notion, Square, Looker) and other top venture firms. The CEO was an early team member for five successfully acquired startups, including Weebly (acquired by Square), Vurb (acquired by Snap Inc) and Extrabux (acquired by eBates).