Sales Development Representative (SDR)
San Francisco or Remote /
UserLeap is the first real-time customer insights platform that continuously identifies opportunities to acquire and retain more customers. We believe that the best way to improve your product and grow your business is measuring and understanding the customer experience. We’ve seen incredible demand for our product and are already tracking over 300 million unique visitors for major enterprise customers.
This is your chance to join a startup in one of the most exciting phases, where you can become an original, founding member of the team and play a vital part in our growth. We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative who will work closely alongside the CEO to build the pipeline of future UserLeap customers.
What You'll Do:
- Prospect: Identify target software companies and map the organization’s key decision makers.
- Outreach: Craft thoughtful messaging and employ a variety of cold outreach techniques to secure qualified meetings.
- Support: Work closely with the CEO from the first meeting to the final close.
What We Look For:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - Must be a self-starter with a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Adaptability - You understand that change is constant, and you embrace it. You move quickly and encourage continued improvement.
- 1+ years experience as a sales development representative, preferably in a SaaS platform software.
UserLeap is based in San Francisco, CA. The company has raised $20M led by First Round Capital (investors in Uber, Notion, Square, Looker) and other top venture firms. The CEO was an early team member for five successfully acquired startups, including Weebly (acquired by Square), Vurb (acquired by Snap Inc) and Extrabux (acquired by eBates).