Enterprise Sales Director, Healthcare (Remote)
Sales – Healthcare /
Full Time /
Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice for Customer Experience Automation™, enabling these enterprises to leapfrog their digital native counterparts and deliver delightful customer and employee experiences.With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Intelligent Process Automation technologies, Ushur has enabled Fortune 100 enterprises including some of the world’s most well known brands in healthcare, insurance, banking and financial services sectors to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-native, 100% no-code and purely workflow-driven, Ushur empowers citizen developers within business operations teams to build AI-powered, fully-automated and omni-channel experience to digitally transform customer journeys end-to-end.
- Develop a set of strategic account plans assigned to you for your select verticals and region that includes how you will engage leaders responsible for digital transformation, customer experience and operations
- Become a trusted advisor to Clients by understanding their needs and business objectives, demonstrating industry awareness and co-creating high impact business solutions with the Ushur platform
- Focus relentlessly on bringing new Clients into the Ushur family and expand the business inside existing Client accounts
- Collaborate internally with Sales Consultants and Industry Market Leaders to create industry relevant presentations and demonstrations for the target market and function
- Develop proposals, business cases and ROI model for and with Clients
- Partner with Customer Success Teams to ensure Client success with Proofs of Concept and Programs in Production
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the Ushur Platform
- 4-5 years proven success selling SaaS-based Enterprise Software Solutions with at least 3+ years of experience selling to Health Plans and other Healthcare Organizations in the Fortune 1000
- A demonstrated track record where you consistently have met or exceeded annual quota
- Subject matter expertise in healthcare with rich experience working with health plans and benefits
- Possess a deep understanding of how technology is leveraged both within health plans and how they interact with their members, brokers and other key stakeholders
- Familiar with how health plans and healthcare companies select technology and solution providers
- Experience at a fast-paced high growth startup environment
- Capable of presenting sophisticated technology solutions at the C-level
- Superb written and oral communications skills
- Ability to own the entire sales cycle from Lead Generation to Contract Close
- Bias to action, high sense of urgency and energy
The pay range for this position is $240,000-$300,000 OTE (on target earnings) plus equity. However, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location.
Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves on having a values based culture that is welcoming, intentional, and respectful. Our internal NPS of over 65 speaks for itself - employees recommend Ushur as a great place to work!
Bring your whole self to work. We are focused on building a diverse culture, with innovative ideas where you and your ideas are valued. We are a start up and know that every person has a significant impact!
Rest and Relaxation. Unlimited PTO, wellness days, paid holidays, and more!
Health Benefits. Comprehensive health, dental, and vision. We offer a variety of plans to meet the needs of you and your loved ones.
We care about your Future. Access to 401(k) so you can contribute and generous stock options.
Keep learning. One of our core values is Growth Mindset - we believe in lifelong learning. Whether you are a previous student, or currently enrolled in higher education, we can help cover some of those expenses and support your ongoing development and career growth.
Flexible Work. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location. We seek to create an environment for all of our employees where they can thrive in both their professional and personal lives.