Salesforce Business Analyst (Santiago)
Santiago, Dominican Republic /
Business Analysts /
ChinolaCloud is the nearshore office for V2 Strategic Advisors (V2) providing development and consulting support to V2’s global client base. V2 is a boutique management and technology consultancy headquartered in New York City with offices in Portsmouth, NH and Latin America. We uniquely combine management consulting, Salesforce expertise and deep technology skills with an industry-focused approach. We have been a Salesforce partner for 10+ years and work with prominent global brands, solving strategic and operational challenges through a focused and agile approach.
We are a team of world-class consultants, business analysts and developers who solve people, process, technology and data-related challenges across various industries. We are seeking Business Analysts to join our global team.
This is a truly unique role, offering the right candidate a balance of project management and technology consulting duties in a dynamic environment. You would be working with global organizations and their executives while being surrounded by incredibly talented colleagues as you solve strategic business problems.
You will embark on an exciting growth path where you will be mentored and trained in world-class project management methodologies with hands-on, collaborative learning through experiential work on client projects as well as content-based learning through robust training resources.
- Manage, in conjunction with Senior Consultants, key project activities on-time and within budget through effective project governance; clear written, verbal and aural communication and management of client expectations
- Manage, in conjunction with Senior Consultants, day-to-day interactions with clients at levels including individual contributors, managers and executives
- Create, maintain and distribute project-related communications and documentation
- Collaborate with project team members to oversee the execution of technical deliverables across configuration, data and integration
- Continually build and draw upon a range of professional skills including meeting management, whiteboarding, conflict resolution, email communication, small and large group presentations and other skills deemed necessary for effective project management
- Collaborate with team members throughout entire engagement lifecycle spanning solution design, build, testing, deployment and post go-live support
- Participate in and help drive client conversations around people, process, technology and data-related challenges
- Support requirements gathering efforts and work in conjunction with Senior Consultants to translate requirements into technical specifications
- Present, in conjunction with Senior Consultants, proposed solution designs and gain feedback from clients through user testing sessions
- Work with senior team members to map out key process flows, develop pros/cons analyses, document findings and present recommendations to clients
- Contribute to the creation of high-quality solution designs and implementations by leveraging ChinolaCloud’s established systems, tools, organizational knowledge and processes
DESIRED CAPABILITIES & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, economics, technology or business
- PMP certification preferable
- Proven ability to heavily utilize technology and software
- Strong organizational, task and project management skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to fast-paced environments
- Strong organization and productivity skills
- Strong English language skills (we recognize English may be a second language for many applicants and ChinolaCloud is committed to help you grow)
- Prior experience working within U.S.-based companies a plus
CHINOLACLOUD DAY-IN-THE-LIFE SNAPSHOT
Teamwork / Culture - Our boutique culture is refreshing. Start and end your workday with a group of incredibly talented, growth-minded people who embrace humility, teamwork, and a common set of core values. We believe that great technology, platforms, and processes are created by great people. We enthusiastically cultivate a culture of doing and reward people who produce results. Our clients consistently praise the way we work and the results we deliver with integrity. It’s energizing to be part of a winning team.
Growth - Experience continuous mentorship and growth via ChinolaCloud/V2’s unique “JPC” program. The JPC program supports each team member in realizing growth and balance, spanning Job, Personal Life and Career. As part of our recruitment process, you will begin to build an individualized JPC plan and starting your first week at ChinolaCloud, we will provide growth opportunities through individually tailored or group JPC trainings. Collaborative bi-annual reviews focused on past and future growth in key focus areas ensure more structured feedback in addition to weekly mentoring with your manager.
Your Day - We leverage best-in-class Cloud technologies like Slack, G Suite, Zoom, Todoist, Lucidchart, Okta, and Salesforce. Every day at ChinolaCloud begins with a virtual team scrum over a cafecito where we share our successes, overcome hurdles and refine our approach to projects.
Above all, we are looking for the fit. If you think ChinolaCloud may be a good place for you to contribute and grow, please send us a personalized message outlining why you think ChinolaCloud may be a good fit. We will invest a lot of energy getting to know you and outlining in a transparent fashion why ChinolaCloud may or may not be your best career option.