Senior Salesforce Developer
Santiago, Dominican Republic /
ChinolaCloud is the nearshore office for V2 Strategic Advisors (V2) providing development and consulting support to V2’s global client base. V2 is a boutique management and technology consultancy headquartered in New York City with offices in Portsmouth, NH and Latin America. We uniquely combine management consulting, Salesforce expertise and deep technology skills with an industry-focused approach. We have been a Salesforce partner for 10+ years and work with prominent global brands, solving strategic and operational challenges through a focused and agile approach.
We are a team of world-class consultants, business analysts and developers who solve people, process, technology and data-related challenges across various industries. We are seeking a Salesforce Developer to join our global team.
This is a truly unique role, offering the right candidate an opportunity to build their coding skills on one of the fastest growing and exciting Cloud platforms in the world: Salesforce.
Key Development Responsibilities
- Help build V2/ChinolaCloud's technical capabilities across the areas of code development, integration and advanced data extraction, transformation and loading.
- Develop middleware or code-based integrations between the Salesforce platform and other systems as needed.
- Improve V2/ChinolaCloud's processes and systems to support the continuous evolution of technical solution development. Key activities may include, but are not limited to, growing V2/ChinolaCloud’s understanding and execution around coding standards, security standards, code version control, testing methodologies, API compatibility oversight, governor limits and other areas critical to building a world-class development organization.
Key Salesforce Consulting Responsibilities
- Support the translation of business requirements into technical requirements and incorporation of business findings and recommendations into intelligent system designs.
- Design business requirements and specifications for Apex, Lightning Web Components, Aura Components and Visualforce-based solutions to be created by V2/ChinolaCloud Development team. Drive internal conversations to build consensus around technical designs.
- Work closely with V2/ChinolaCloud’s global development resources around end-to-end lifecycle management of code and/or integration related builds spanning requirements gathering, solution design, testing, deployment and post go-live bug resolution.
- Support the presentation of designs and solutions to clients through informal and formal conference room pilot demonstrations both in-person and virtual.
- Obtain and maintain appropriate Salesforce certifications and demonstrate continual growth in Salesforce platform knowledge.
Desired Capabilities and Experience
- Minimum three (3) years of professional experience working in development environment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or other technology/business field
- Proficiency in relevant coding languages (e.g., .net, java) and Salesforce experience a plus
- Proven ability to heavily utilize technology and software
- Strong organizational, task and project management skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to fast-paced environments
- Strong organization and productivity skills
- English language skills (we recognize English may be a second language for many applicants and V2/ChinolaCloud is committed to help you grow)
- Prior experience working within U.S.-based companies a plus
Teamwork / Culture - Our boutique culture is refreshing. Begin and end your work day with a group of incredibly talented, growth-minded people who embrace humility, teamwork and a common set of core values. Our clients consistency praise the way we work and the results we deliver with integrity. It’s energizing to be part of a winning team.
Your Day - ChinolaCloud and V2 leverages best-in-class Cloud technologies like Slack, Google for Work, Todoist and Salesforce - and, of course, we are “Mac people”. Every day begins with a virtual team scrum over a cafecito where we share our successes, overcome hurdles and refine our approach to projects. Your day-to-day activities will span myriad capabilities depending on the stage of your client engagement:
- Participating in Requirements Gathering / Needs Assessment Sessions
- Creating Technical Solution Specifications and Code-Based Designs
- Configuring Salesforce Platform
- Assisting with Data and Integration Activities
- Performing Critical QA
Growth - Experience continuous mentorship and growth based on ChinolaCloud’s/V2’s unique “JPC” program. JPC helps each team member, regardless of your professional experience, realize growth and balance spanning Job, Personal Life and Career. As part of our recruitment process, you will begin to build an individualized JPC plan across key focus areas. From your first week, we will provide growth opportunities through client engagements and individually tailored or group JPC trainings. Collaborative bi-annual reviews focused on past and future growth in key focus areas ensure more structured feedback in addition to weekly mentoring.
Above all, we are looking for the fit. If you think ChinolaCloud may be a good place for you to contribute and grow, please send us a personalized message outlining why you think ChinolaCloud may be a good fit. We will invest a lot of energy getting to know you and outlining in a transparent fashion why ChinolaCloud may or may not be your best career option.