Support Engineer Systems and Applications
Toulouse, Occitanie, France /
Managed Services /
Fulltime permanent contract
Valiantys is the leading global consulting and services firm dedicated to Atlassian. We accelerate business transformation by digitizing processes and modernizing teamwork, using the best Agile methods and tools. Our Atlassian technical expertise is unparalleled and we support our customers across the entire spectrum of their projects on those platforms. Because teamwork requires more than just tools, we help them bridge the gap between their applications and strategic practices such as SAFe and ITIL. Over the last 15 years, we have helped in excess of 5,000 customers to achieve their desired business outcomes at a reduced time to value, through improved team collaboration.
At Valiantys we talk straight, we share and take part, we are mindful of what matters, we make every interaction remarkable and we never stand still. If you think the 5 values sound familiar to you, we bet you will love working with us!
Valiantys is looking for its next Support Engineer in Toulouse. This job is open to remote work, you can be based anywhere in France)
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity within a forward-thinking international tech company, come join our energetic and driven support team.
You will provide technical support to our international customers on their use of Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo, HipChat, etc.) and Atlassian ecosystem add-ons.
- You will be responsible for managing service requests and incidents.
- You will be the clients' first contact point, advising them through the situation and proposing clear and simple solutions to answer to their requests within the defined SLA.
- You will feed and improve our documentation through your ongoing experience with the customers.
You will work as part of a team to report on support activities and strive for continuous improvement in this domain.
Part of your everyday tasks will be to:
- Ensure Atlassian tools advanced configuration (modify screens, assign permissions on Jira workflows...)
- Create Confluence page templates, manage spaces and user groups, configure security rules...
- Configure Tomcat and Apache HTTPD servers
- Manage AWS servers migration
- Set up certificates (SSL...)
- Analyze logs
- Write Groovy scripts
What you need to be successful
You've studied computer science and have at least two years of experience in customer technical support.
You speak English and French fluently.
You have strong knowledge of databases (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.).
You feel at home with system administration and have already written scripts under Linux. You have experience with Cloud platforms e.g. AWS.
You are craving a dynamic work environment where you'll have a large amount of autonomy and responsibilities.
You are a great listener and have a real sense of the end result. You know that providing great customer satisfaction on a human level is what will make a difference !
Ideally you have already worked with Atlassian tools and are comfortable with the ecosystem. Otherwise you are a curious and fast learner !
Previous work experience in an international context is appreciated.
What we offer
- Generous lunch vouchers
- Free Comprehensive mutual health insurance
- Annual profit sharing
- Home- Office Program
- Top spec machine as you prefer (MAC or PC)
- International work environment and a multicultural team
- Games, free coffee, tea and fresh fruits because we care about your health!