Enterprise Sales Lead - Complex solutions and services - Remote anywhere in the Republic of Ireland
Dublin, Leinster, Ireland /
Full time temporary contract
Valiantys is the leading global consulting and services firm dedicated to Atlassian. We accelerate business transformation by digitizing processes and modernizing teamwork, using the best Agile methods and tools. Our Atlassian technical expertise is unparalleled, and we support our customers across the entire spectrum of their projects on those platforms. Because teamwork requires more than just tools, we help them bridge the gap between their applications and strategic practices such as SAFe and ITIL. Over the last 15 years, we have helped in excess of 5,000 customers to achieve their desired business outcomes at a reduced time to value, through improved team collaboration.
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Lead to develop our business activity in the Republic of Ireland market.
We are moving up the value chain and we are developing our solutions to encompass ever larger transformation projects.
This is where you come in, for this remote position, we are looking for an experienced, results-oriented Enterprise Sales Lead. In this role, you will use your understanding of a client's business and industry to lead, collaborate with, educate, and position compelling solutions to business and executive (C-suite) buyers in enterprise accounts to gain the client’s trust by talking straight, driving change and progress for the client with new ideas and valuable solutions; identifying, developing and managing a portfolio of accounts capable of producing your yearly quota.
THINGS YOU WILL BE WORKING ON
- Developing and executing a sales plan, creating and maintaining accurate sales forecasts on dedicated strategic accounts and territories, across multiple industries in the assigned geography.
- Identifying, developing and managing a portfolio of accounts capable of producing your yearly quota.
- Driving all aspects of the sales cycle including; proposals, scoping, pricing, contract negotiations and internal processing of orders.
- Develop, negotiate, and closing existing and new business opportunities with prospective and existing clients
- Conducting thorough research and analysis to understand client's strategies, priorities and initiatives and what is important to them prior to engagement.
- Leveraging your knowledge of clients and industries to uncover needs and identify innovative value add solutions.
- Influencing clients' strategic agendas, in line with emerging industry trends, and work collaboratively with them to execute those plans - incorporating customized and/or complex solutions + services.
- Developing a strategy and road map to drive growth within the assigned geography.
- Tracking all customer contact including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting, with
- Working collaboratively with Professional and Managed Services to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Attain and maintain proficiency in the Agile and ITSM markets and with the Atlassian solutions.
Who are we looking for:
- Significant IT service sales experience with FTSE 350 or large private companies. You ideally have worked in an international consulting environment offering B2B solutions.
- Enterprise and strategic sales experience; the ability to sell value and articulate solutions.
- The ability to understand competition.
- Experience with digital transformation and agile practices.
- Someone who uses Linkedin Sales Navigator at the core of their efforts to build revenue.
And you have…
- Strong meeting presence.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Good time management and the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- High energy, fun and positive attitude.
- Passion, are highly collaborative and a team player.
- This role will be remote, primarily working with customers in Ireland
- Valiantys champions inclusive working practices and diversity. Whether to help you meet other commitments or to help you strike a great work-life balance, we’ll facilitate this wherever possible.
What we offer
- To discuss your working terms in a personal conversation with each other
- Help you get the Atlassian certifications you need to do your job
Why you should apply
People are our biggest asset, and we work hard to make sure Valiantys is not only a great place to work but also provides a platform for you to grow.