Imagine working on a global communication network that’s used by 3.7 billion people and every day more than a quarter trillion messages cross this network. There’s just one problem: even in today’s modern world, phishing attacks run rampant, costing companies billions of dollars each year. Whether it’s from wire fraud, W-2 thefts, or targeted attacks to steal data, companies have been powerless to protect themselves.
Valimail offers a comprehensive solution for stopping fake email, protecting brands, and helping ensure compliance. We’ve already stopped billions of malicious emails from being delivered, won over a dozen prestigious cybersecurity awards, and are lucky enough to have some of the world's biggest companies as customers, including Fannie Mae, Uber, WeWork, Yelp, and the U.S. Agency for International Development.
As part of our commitment to building a more trusted email ecosystem, we work closely with industry leading companies to improve the space for everyone. As the number of initiatives, organizations, and conversations scale up dramatically, Valimail has the need for a skilled Program Manager to help us meet these commitments and grow.
You will be responsible for managing highly visible initiatives that help secure billions of inboxes.
As the SDR Manager you will be responsible for shaping our SDR strategy while leading a diverse team of SDRs. This individual is also responsible for the relationship between marketing and sales.
· Set the sales development priorities and key selling strategies to achieve sales objectives
· Provides directional leadership for a fast growing team of SDRs
· Lead the daily activities and quota performance management of individual metrics (quarterly and annually)
· Drive revenue through new client acquisition
· Consistently meets/exceeds outline individual and team
· Develop strong social selling strategies and training for new and existing sales development reps
· Encourage and motivate employees daily and bring innovation to the sales process to accelerate our market growth
· Track performance of sequences, messages, emails, call scripts and optimize accordingly
· Assist in training and sales enablement materials
· 7+ years of sales management experience in a high-tech startup environment
· 7+ years of quota carrying B2B enterprise software sales experience
· Consistent track record of consistently exceeding against quota and outlined metrics
· Strong experience working with Salesforce and Marketing Automation platforms
· An enthusiastic team player who’s comfortable working with all department leaders
· Knowledge of SaaS and/or subscription-based business sales models
· Experience leading a team of sales development reps in consistently meeting goals
· Demonstrated ability to find, handle and close high-level enterprise business
· Demonstrated track record of effectively hiring and motivating team members
· Ability to work in a dynamic, startup environment
***Must be located in San Francisco Bay Area and willing to commute to Downtown San Francisco***
Valimail is an anti-phishing company that has been driving the global trustworthiness of digital communications since 2015, with the only complete platform for stopping fake email, protecting brands, and helping ensure compliance. Valimail has won more than a dozen prestigious cybersecurity technology awards and authenticates billions of messages a month for some of the world's biggest companies, including Uber, Fannie Mae, WeWork, and the U.S. Agency for International Development. Valimail is based in San Francisco. For more information visit www.valimail.com.
Customers include Yelp, Uber, Fannie Mae, Pure Storage, WeWork, and MongoDB.
Strategic partners include Adobe, Splunk, SendGrid, SparkPost, and Neustar; and in the federal arena, FedResults.