Sr. Product Manager
Imagine working on a global communication network that’s used by 3.7 billion people and every day more than a quarter trillion messages cross this network. There’s just one problem: even in today’s modern world, phishing attacks run rampant, costing companies billions of dollars each year. Whether it’s from wire fraud, W-2 thefts, or targeted attacks to steal data, companies have been powerless to protect themselves.
Valimail offers a comprehensive solution for stopping fake email, protecting brands, and helping ensure compliance. We’ve already stopped billions of malicious emails from being delivered, won over a dozen prestigious cybersecurity awards, and are lucky enough to have some of the world's biggest companies as customers, including Fannie Mae, Uber, WeWork, Yelp, and the U.S. Agency for International Development.
As part of our commitment to building a more trusted email ecosystem, we work closely with industry leading companies to improve the space for everyone. As the number of initiatives, organizations, and conversations scale up dramatically, Valimail has the need for a skilled Program Manager to help us meet these commitments and grow.
You will be responsible for managing highly visible initiatives that help secure billions of inboxes.
About the Role
Valimail is seeking a Sr. Product Manager with Enterprise SaaS experience and the creativity, vision, drive, and experience to lead the development of our products. The Sr. Product Manager will be responsible for defining the product’s strategy and driving execution against it. The focus of this role is to understand what our customers need as they use Valimail to protect their customers, partners, and employees. This includes not only Valimail core value-adds of email authentication and associated monitoring, but also the challenges of integrating with customers’ existing logging, reporting, user management, and other systems.
What You’ll be Doing
● Working with the VP of Product to understand technological opportunities in the email authentication space, and define how we can bring the benefits to our customers.
● Acting as an evangelist for the product, leveraging strong verbal and presentation skills and working directly with customers to evaluate and identify product requirements.
● Consolidating customer and internal-driven feature requests into an overall product road map for Valimail.
● Ensuring that features are delivered to customers as specified, and that the Product Development organization executes against the road map.
What We’re Looking For
● You have 5+ years of product management experience in either enterprise or SaaS, including demonstrated success developing product features and bringing them to market. Experience with data and reporting products is a plus.
● You understand product management discipline – including product lifecycle management and some experience with product line strategic planning.
● Exceptional execution skills, agile software development methodology and ability to drive throughout the product lifecycle, from concept to launch.
● You have the technical skills to be able to understand email authentication standards.
● Experience and understanding of the SaaS ecosystem.
● You have worked with business customers, and understand the challenges of integrating enterprise services.
● Ability to gather data from the market and customers to analytically determine business priorities.
● Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making.
● Technical fluency; ability to understand and discuss architectural concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
● You are able to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and adjust priorities on-the-fly.
● You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Experience in an agile development environment.
● Knowledge of email and email security a plus.
Valimail is an anti-phishing company that has been driving the global trustworthiness of digital communications since 2015, with the only complete platform for stopping fake email, protecting brands, and helping ensure compliance. Valimail has won more than a dozen prestigious cybersecurity technology awards and authenticates billions of messages a month for some of the world's biggest companies, including Uber, Fannie Mae, WeWork, and the U.S. Agency for International Development. Valimail is based in San Francisco. For more information visit www.valimail.com. Customers include Yelp, Uber, Fannie Mae, Pure Storage, WeWork, and MongoDB.
Strategic partners include Adobe, Splunk, SendGrid, SparkPost, and Neustar; and in the federal arena, FedResults.