Software Developer Intern (Blockchain) - Summer
Vancouver, Canada Area
Etherparty is a blockchain technology company that develops smart contract applications powered by the FUEL token. Founded by The Vanbex Group, a global leader in blockchain-based products and services, Etherparty is developing a platform that allows users to create smart contracts on any compatible blockchain without having any programming knowledge.
Our team is growing quickly and we’re seeking a motivated and startup-minded Software Developer Intern to contribute in driving Etherparty’s engineering efforts. This is a 4-8 month contract starting in the summer of 2018 with a strong possibility of an extension or a conversion to a full-time team member.
As Blockchain Software Developer Intern, you will:
- Develop and test smart contracts and programming efforts on Ethereum blockchain
- Collaborate with our software engineers and other cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Work on various aspects of the software delivery process including gathering requirements, designing, and developing software solutions to complex technical issues.
- Maintain and improve existing code base and perform Test-driven development
Your qualifications include:
- A clear interest in blockchain technologies; you’ve learned Solidity and have projects to show us
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies and best-practices
- Experience with one or more of the following web technologies: Node.js, Go, Python, React, Angular, Redux, VueJS, Bootstrap, Docker, CoreOS, RocksDB
- Familiarity in one or more of the following current blockchain development libraries and frameworks: Truffle, Embark, Web3.js, ethers.js, OpenZeppelin, Dapphub
- Exceptional critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or working towards a completion
If this role sounds like a match, we want to hear from you! Apply with your resume, Github link, and any other relevant information.