Senior Product Manager (Blockchain)
Vancouver, Canada Area
Product & Design
Etherparty is a blockchain technology company that develops smart contract applications powered by the FUEL token. Founded by The Vanbex Group, a global leader in blockchain-based products and services, Etherparty will be launching a platform that allows users with zero smart contract programming knowledge to create smart contracts on any compatible blockchain.
Etherparty has an exciting product management opportunity on our newly formed Research and Development team. As the first Technical Product Manager on the team, you will help drive success by uncovering product opportunities through innovation, rapid experimentation, early user testing, and idea incubation.
As Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Understand the mission and purpose for the R&D team and ensure activities are aligned with the mission and purpose.
- Manage the end-to-end development life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities for blockchain products.
- Work with researchers to identify viable business opportunities and collaborate with design, software development, customer experience, and marketing teams about prioritization and roadmap process.
- Develop the technical roadmap and prioritize a backlog of ideas and opportunities.
- Share research knowledge and outcomes within the company as well a the community.
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- 4+ years of product management experience working with agile software development teams.
- Proven ability to validate ideas and product opportunities in various ways including AB testing, prototyping, MVPs, etc.
- Experience working with R&D teams or with a growing tech startup.
- Experience with open source projects with languages for blockchain technology such as Golang, Solidity, Python, or Java.
- Start-up experience
- Entrepreneurial background
- Experience or knowledge of in blockchain technology from a business perspective.
If this role sounds like a match, we want to hear from you! Apply with your resume and briefly tell us about yourself.
More about Us
Etherparty conducted one of the most successful ICOs in Canada in the fall of 2017 and our team is growing quickly. Beyond providing an environment that encourages innovation of blockchain technology, we also offer competitive compensation and vacation days, research and experimentation time for the entire team, transit passes, subsidized lunches, and more.
* Modern office centrally located in downtown Vancouver.
* Convenient access by car, bus, bike (with secure bike room), or SkyTrain.
* Office features: pet-friendly, beer and wine on tap, amazing coffee, snacks, subsidized lunch, and a shared gym.
* Performance electronic height-adjustable desks and ergonomic chairs.
* All Mac workstations with all the tools and goodies you need.
* Monthly public transit pass reimbursement.
* Learning and professional development budget to help advance your career.
* Extended medical benefits, including dental and vision care.
* We’re serious about Innovation and Continuous Learning, Friday afternoons are yours to devote to discovery and creation.
* You’ll have access to nearly 100 learning plans to support your career growth and development of leadership competencies.