Project Manager / Producer (Blockchain)
Vancouver, Canada Area
The Vanbex Group was established in 2013 as a strategic consulting firm to better tell the story of digital currency and blockchain-based companies. We have since evolved into a blockchain-based products and services firm, specializing in all aspects of the industry.
Having tripled in team size in the past six months, we are seeking our first Project Manager / Producer to join the team.
As Project Manager / Producer at The Vanbex Group, your superpower is resource planning, but you’re also fantastic at creating and delivering accurate project projections for clients. Your mission is to help create and tailor effective project management practices for the team, ensuring strategies scale for rapid growth.
Your extreme multitasking abilities allow you to fulfill all of these objectives while delighting clients with your charm and understanding of project scope.
In this role, you will:
- Leverage various tools and department managers to map out resourcing allocations, and ensure time is utilized effectively
- Document the progress of projects and provide status updates, reports, and strategies to alleviate any issues that might arise
- Provide risk assessment services and offer recommendations for improvement
- Be an internal advocate for project management tools, processes, and methodologies to benefit the team
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- 2 - 6 years experience in a project management, project coordinator, or program management role in marketing/media consulting, agency, web/mobile software, or related industries
- Knowledge of Blockchain technology or excitement for everything crypto!
- Experience implementing project management principles and reporting (e.g. Gantt charts, burndown reports, resource leveling, critical path, risk identification and mitigation)
- Experience with various project management methodologies