Social Media Manager (Software)
Vancouver, Canada Area
Etherparty is a blockchain technology company that develops smart contract applications powered by the FUEL token. Founded by The Vanbex Group, a global leader in blockchain-based products and services, Etherparty is developing a platform that allows users to create smart contracts on any compatible blockchain without having any programming knowledge.
Our team is growing quickly and we are seeking a Social Media Manager to help us thrive and spread our mission across the globe.
As our Social Media Manager, your mission is to amplify Etherparty’s brand through social media and community channels to drive customer engagement. As an integral part of our marketing team, you are the conduit to managing the consistency of the brand voice while working to grow an engaged online community.
In this role, you will:
- Create a social media strategy in cooperation with our marketing lead, customer experience manager, and other member members of the team
- Manage the social and content calendar and execute daily tasks
- Drive engagement on community channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Telegram and BitcoinTalk
- Create graphic content requests and creative strategies for the purpose of sharing across social media channels; you’ll work with designers and creatives
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign results
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- 2-5 years experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of various marketing channels
- An interest for learning about the blockchain or crypto space
- BA in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations, or equivalent education and experience
If this role sounds like a match, we want to hear from you! Apply with your resume and briefly tell us about yourself.