Senior Recruiter (Blockchain Technology)
Vancouver, Canada Area
The Vanbex Group was established in 2013 as a strategic consulting firm to better tell the story of digital currency and blockchain-based companies. We have since evolved into a leading blockchain firm, specializing in media consulting with The Vanbex Group and product development with Etherparty. Due to continued success, Vanbex has tripled in team size in the past six months and we’re not slowing down.
We are now looking for a recruitment / talent acquisition lead to help us scale for this exciting time of hyper-growth. As a part of our small recruitment team, we're looking for someone to help us fill some tough technical and non-technical roles and quickly. We’ll offer the resources and support needed for success.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process including creating job descriptions, sourcing, interview coordinating or delegating tasks to the support team, and contract negotiations
- Work closely with hiring managers to identify recruitment needs and create the supporting recruitment strategy
- Screen candidates to assess the high level technical and non-technical fit
- Advocate a recruitment culture and improve the hiring and assessment process
- Lead and support employment branding initiatives and find new ways to utilize our recruitment platforms to showcase our team, culture and values
As the ideal candidate, you have:
- 4+ years experience recruiting talent ideally in the tech industry
- Expert level knowledge in full-cycle recruiting including sourcing, head-hunting, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, and relationship management
- Exceptional communication and networking skills
- A get-it-done attitude and show a lot of hustle
- An interest in blockchain and emerging technology; startup experience is a bonus
If this role sounds like a match, we want to hear from you! Apply with your resume and briefly tell us about yourself.