Digital Marketing Manager (Blockchain)
Vancouver, Canada Area
Etherparty is a blockchain technology company that develops smart contract applications powered by the FUEL token. Founded by The Vanbex Group, a global leader in blockchain-based products and services, Etherparty is developing a platform that allows users to create smart contracts on any compatible blockchain without having any programming knowledge. Having conducted one of the most successful Initial Coin Offerings in Canada last year, Etherparty is investing heavily in research and development of new blockchain products.
We’re now seeking a Marketing Manager who is excited about blockchain, cryptocurrency, and decentralized technology.
As an integral part of the marketing team, you will:
- Support the creation and execution of Etherparty’s marketing plans to drive customer acquisition, activation, retention, referrals, and revenue
- Collaborate with design, engineering, customer experience, and creative teams to determine the right positioning and messaging
- Explore and test new marketing channels, techniques, platforms, and networks
- Gather and facilitate research for market insights and adoption and competitive analysis
- Measure the success of marketing initiatives to improve conversion rates
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- Extensive experience in a marketing role for technical or SaaS/SaaP products
- Experience in taking ownership of product marketing strategy and execution of marketing plans
- Exceptional analytical problem-solving and data-driven decision making skills
- Working knowledge of SEO/SEMs, content, social media; you're a strong T-shaped growth marketer
- Experience using a wide variety of marketing tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent education and/or experience
- A passion for emerging technology
If this role sounds like a match, we want to hear from you! Apply with your resume and briefly tell us about yourself.