Full Stack Solidity Developers
Vancouver, Canada Area
Etherparty is a blockchain technology company that develops smart contract applications powered by the FUEL token. Founded by The Vanbex Group, a global leader in blockchain-based products and services, Etherparty is developing a platform that allows users to create smart contracts on any compatible blockchain without having any programming knowledge. We’re working on Research and Development for a number of other blockchain products.
We're looking for Full Stack Solidity Developers to join our high performing engineering team. You will work on innovative features of our core products and will address intriguing challenges associated with distributed systems running at scale.
As Full Stack Solidity Developer, you will:
- Develop and test smart contracts and programming efforts on Ethereum blockchain
- Collaborate with other blockchain engineers in an agile environment to develop exciting new solutions with blockchain technologies
- Design and optimize scalable, robust services that will run at scale
- Own feature implementations and maintain a continuous integration pipeline
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Monitor and manage cloud servers and other infrastructures/tools
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- 3+ years of professional experience as software engineer with at least a year of experience with Solidity programming
- Experience in one or more of the following current blockchain development libraries and frameworks: Truffle, Embark, Web3.js, ethers.js, OpenZeppelin, Dapphub
- Strong emphasis on security and understanding of all potential exploits pertaining to Solidity
- Experience in one or more of the following web technologies: Node.js, Go, Python, React, Angular, Redux, VueJS, Bootstrap, Docker, CoreOS, RocksDB
- Familiarity with Github, DevOps and cloud server technology such as DigitalOcean, AWS, or Azure
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and/or equivalent experience
If this role sounds like a match, we want to hear from you! Apply with your resume, GitHub link, and anything else that would help us get to know you.
More about Us
Etherparty conducted one of the most successful ICOs in Canada in the fall of 2017 and our team is growing quickly. Beyond providing an environment that encourages innovation of blockchain technology, we also offer competitive compensation and vacation days, research and experimentation time for the entire team, transit passes, subsidized lunches, and more.
* Modern office centrally located in downtown Vancouver.
* Convenient access by car, bus, bike (with secure bike room), or SkyTrain.
* Office features: pet-friendly, beer and wine on tap, amazing coffee, snacks, subsidized lunch, and a shared gym.
* Performance electronic height-adjustable desks and ergonomic chairs.
* All Mac workstations with all the tools and goodies you need.
* Monthly public transit pass reimbursement.
* Learning and professional development budget to help advance your career.
* Extended medical benefits, including dental and vision care.
* We’re serious about Innovation and Continuous Learning, Friday afternoons are yours to devote to discovery and creation.
* You’ll have access to nearly 100 learning plans to support your career growth and development of leadership competencies.