Product Designer (Blockchain)
Vancouver, Canada Area
Product & Design
Etherparty is a blockchain software company that develops smart contract applications. Our mission is to bring blockchain-based technology to the masses by simplifying the creation of agreements between people around the world. We are looking for diverse and entrepreneurial talent to join us. Founded by The Vanbex Group, a global leader in blockchain-based products and services, Etherparty is developing a platform that allows users to create smart contracts on any compatible blockchain without having any programming knowledge.
As Product Designer at Etherparty, you will own every phase of the design process, from initial research through to prototyping, testing, and the design of a shippable product. You have a strong understanding of usability and best practice across different platforms and possess the ability to understand business requirements and user insights, and how to translate them from preliminary concepts to detailed world-class UI/UX deliverables.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs, translating concepts into user-flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to intuitive user experiences.
- Work closely with the research and development team to determine the product objectives, timelines and feature set.
- Proposing and implementing changes to our websites and web app.
- Identify and communicate constraints, limitations and risks to the project.
- Create a compelling visual treatment to our web properties.
- Support development teams throughout the implementation cycle.
- A diverse portfolio of design work across various formats and visual identities that excites us! (Please share a link to your work)
- At least 3 years of experience designing digital apps and systems as a UX or Product Designer
- Solid user-centered design fundamentals with information architecture, interaction design and visual design skills
- Proficiency with Sketch, Invision, Creative Suite, and knowledgeable about HTML, CSS, modern browser technologies, and cross-device design
- Is forward thinking, entrepreneurial, and organized
- Can take ownership of an idea and drive vision
- Knowledge and/or keen interest in emerging technologies like blockchain and cryptocurrencies
More about Us
Etherparty conducted one of the most successful ICOs in Canada in the fall of 2017 and our team is growing quickly. Beyond providing an environment that encourages innovation of blockchain technology, we also offer competitive compensation and vacation days, research and experimentation time for the entire team, transit passes, subsidized lunches, and more.
We’re a pet-friendly environment and even have a resident robot that occasionally competes with more than one dog (and cat) for mascot rights. We consider our pets—perhaps not the robot—to be part of the team. We work hard, yet value work-life balance and we encourage a respectful, supportive, and team-oriented atmosphere.
Etherparty provides competitive benefits that include extended medical, vision, and dental. We offer referral bonuses, and even a paid day when you volunteer. There will be ongoing opportunities to support and benefit from conferences or other events in the blockchain space.