Executive Liaison to the Founder
Vancouver, Canada Area
The Vanbex Group was established in 2013 as a strategic consulting firm to better tell the story of digital currency and blockchain-based companies. We have since evolved into a blockchain-based products and services firm, specializing in all aspects of the industry.
Our company is experiencing incredible growth, having doubled in size in the past six months. We’re now seeking an ambitious Executive Liaison to the Founder to join our operations team. As the Executive Liaison, you are responsible for enhancing the executive's effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others and assisting the founder on a number of initiatives across the organization.
- Deliver research and analysis
- Provide summary reports, and booking calls/scheduling meetings with contacts for business growth
- Involved with ghostwriting content
- Identifying opportunities, and prioritizing a number of responsibilities across the product sales and services organization
- Excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills
- Research skills are necessary
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and think on your feet
- Awareness and some knowledge of Blockchain/Cryptocurrency
- Excellent computer skills with advanced proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree is a requirement
The right candidate will have experience working in sales, conducting research, writing articles, and communicating with C Level executives. If this sounds like a match, we want to hear from you! Please apply with your resume and tell us how you can be an amazing Executive Liaison to the Founder.
More about Us
Vanbex is a leading blockchain consultancy, marketing and communications firm based in Vancouver, Canada. Our team is a diverse group of blockchain and cryptocurrency specialists bringing hands on knowledge and strategic consulting behind the scenes. Beyond providing an environment that encourages innovation of blockchain technology, we also offer competitive compensation and vacation days, research and experimentation time for the entire team, transit passes, subsidized lunches, and more.
* Modern office centrally located in downtown Vancouver.
* Convenient access by car, bus, bike (with secure bike room), or SkyTrain.
* Office features: pet-friendly, beer and wine on tap, amazing coffee, snacks and a discounted gym membership.
* Performance electronic height-adjustable desks and ergonomic chairs.
* All Mac workstations with all the tools you need.
* Monthly public transit pass reimbursement.
* Learning and professional development budget to help advance your career.
* Extended medical benefits, including dental and vision care after three months
* We’re serious about Innovation and Continuous Learning, Friday afternoons are yours to devote to discovery and creation.
* You’ll have access to nearly 100 learning plans to support your career growth and development of leadership competencies.