Public Relations Manager (Blockchain)
Vancouver, Canada Area
The Vanbex Group was established in 2013 as a strategic consulting firm to better tell the story of digital currency and blockchain-based companies. We have since evolved into a blockchain-based products and services firm, specializing in all aspects of the industry.
We have tripled in size in the past six months and as we continue our mission to become the global leader in blockchain consulting, we are seeking an exceptional Public Relations Manager to join us on our journey.
About this role:
As Public Relations Manager, you will strategize and implement effective and creative PR strategies and campaigns to engage and grow our audience. Using tools like Cision and Google Analytics, we will look to you to coordinate PR calendars and strategies to increase conversion rates, build key relationships, and gain coverage in mainstream media outlets.
As Public Relations Manager, you will:
- Work together with our marketing lead and senior management team to develop the overall PR strategy of our company
- Develop and execute public relations/social media strategies to meet clients' goals and objectives
- Monitor and measure the success of PR activities and prepare media tracking reports and analyses
- Proactively support, promote and enhance our external identity as well as our clients/partners
- Create content for press releases and media pitches for top-tier media in both Canadian and international market
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an ongoing basis
- Keep up to date with industry trends on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- 3+ years experience in a PR/Communications role for technical or SaaS/SaaP products (ideally B2C)
- Demonstrated success in developing successful PR campaigns including press coverage from key media
- Outstanding written, oral, and presentation skills (editorial experience is a plus)
- Strong relationship building skills
- Diploma/degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or relevant industry experience
- A keen interest in emerging technology especially in blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies
If this role sounds like a match, we want to hear from you! Apply with your resume and briefly tell us about yourself.
More about Us
Vanbex is a leading blockchain consultancy, marketing and communications firm based in Vancouver, Canada. Our team is a diverse group of blockchain and cryptocurrency specialists bringing hands on knowledge and strategic consulting behind the scenes. Beyond providing an environment that encourages innovation of blockchain technology, we also offer competitive compensation and vacation days, research and experimentation time for the entire team, transit passes, subsidized lunches, and more.
* Modern office centrally located in downtown Vancouver.
* Convenient access by car, bus, bike (with secure bike room), or SkyTrain.
* Office features: pet-friendly, beer and wine on tap, amazing coffee, snacks, subsidized lunch, and a shared gym.
* Performance electronic height-adjustable desks and ergonomic chairs.
* All Mac workstations with all the tools and goodies you need.
* Monthly public transit pass reimbursement.
* Learning and professional development budget to help advance your career.
* Extended medical benefits, including dental and vision care.
* We’re serious about Innovation and Continuous Learning, Friday afternoons are yours to devote to discovery and creation.
* You’ll have access to nearly 100 learning plans to support your career growth and development of leadership competencies.