Social Media Coordinator (Blockchain)
Vancouver, Canada Area
The Vanbex Group was established in 2013 as a strategic consulting firm to better tell the story of digital currency and blockchain-based companies. We have since evolved into a blockchain-based products and services firm, specializing in all aspects of the industry.
Our company is experiencing incredible growth, having tripled in size in the past six months. We’re now seeking an ambitious Social Media Coordinator to join our marketing team. As the Social Media Coordinator, you are responsible for creating content and driving engagement on social and community channels for clients in the blockchain space.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for all things blockchain, and the knowledge to be an evangelist for exciting new startups leveraging blockchain technology. This is an entry-level position with a strong focus on learning more about blockchain technology, digital marketing, client relationship management, and strategy development.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with the product marketing team to drive key deliverables for clients in the blockchain space
- Drive engagement on community channels such as Reddit, Telegram, and BitcoinTalk
- Create and manage strategic content across primary social media channels like Twitter & Facebook
- Assist with internal and client facing KPI tracking and reporting
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- A passion for emergent technology, including blockchain
- Participated in a blockchain community, preferably an Ethereum based token/startup
- Experience managing social and community channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Telegram, BitcoinTalk
- Experience using social and community management programs such as Hootsuite & Tweetdeck
- Basic knowledge of design programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
If this sounds like a match, we want to hear from you! Please apply with your resume and tell us what you know about Blockchain.