Digital Marketer and Social Media Manager
Vancouver, Canada Area
Etherparty is a blockchain technology company that develops smart contract applications powered by the FUEL token. Founded by The Vanbex Group, a global leader in blockchain-based products and services, Etherparty is developing a platform that allows users to create smart contracts on any compatible blockchain without having any programming knowledge. We also have a Research and Development arm focused on developing blockchain products.
Having had one of the most successful Initial Coin Offerings in Canada last year, our team is growing quickly and we’re looking for a savvy Digital Marketer and Social Media Manager to test innovative methods to market our products.
As an integral part of the marketing team, you will:
- Work with the marketing lead to manage digital marketing efforts across online channels such as SEM, affiliates, display, email, video, social media
- Execute marketing strategies to acquire users and build interest for Etherparty products
- Own advertising campaigns and track KPIs to improve performance
- Be responsible for user acquisition of diverse social media channels including Telegram, Twitter, Medium, Facebook, Reddit, Youtube etc.
- Identify new marketing opportunities and test innovative methods to grow Etherparty’s community
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- 2+ years of growth hacking or digital marketing experience, ideally for a SaaS/SaaP product with a focus on social media
- Strong knowledge of growth hacking/lean startup methods
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Telegram, Affiliate Marketing, Slack, Display Advertising, Email Marketing and Social Media Management
- Experience using a variety of marketing tools Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or equivalent education and experience
- A passion for emerging technology (experience in blockchain technology or cryptocurrency a bonus)
If this role sounds like a match, we want to hear from you! Apply with your resume and briefly tell us about yourself.