Vancouver, Canada Area
Vanbex Group is a leading blockchain incubator specializing in consulting and marketing, with the goal of bringing blockchain-based technology to the masses. We provide professional and business services to launch innovators to success in the rapidly-growing blockchain space, from building brands and marketing campaigns to managing online communities.
We offer the space and support for those who want to be on the forefront of emerging technology -- we recently raised one of Canada’s largest ICOs ($33 million USD in funding) through our product wing, Etherparty. Vanbex needs diverse and entrepreneurial talent to join us on our journey, which involves shaping the application of blockchain technology in its early days. That appeal is how we’ve managed to more than triple our team’s size over the past year.
To continue our momentum, we are now seeking a Blockchain Architect to help us bring our vision to life.
About the Role
As a Blockchain Architect your mission is to advise on blockchain architecture and business solutions to set our clients up for success.
- Evaluate technical feasibility of solutions and identify implementation barriers
- Review whitepapers and identify technical gaps / content areas for improvement;
- Create or advise or review high-level architectural designs
- Perform research for use within business cases and the potential project feasibility
- Work on solidity projects on an as needed basis
- 4+ years experience and credibility as a full-stack software developer
- Deep knowledge on a combination of distributed ledger technologies (DLT) or blockchain related technologies such as Hyperledger Fabric, Node.js, Go, Composer, Ethereum, Solidity, Truffle, web3.js, Geth, Corda, or NEO.
- Experience and knowledge needed to make recommendations that consider throughput, scalability, confidentiality and privacy, security, usability and maintainability.
- Ability to translate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to collaborate within a team
Nice to haves:
- Experience leading a team
- Experience in a client facing role or as a consultant