Vancouver, Canada Area
The Vanbex Group was established in 2013 as a strategic consulting firm to better tell the story of digital currency and blockchain-based companies. We have since evolved into a blockchain-based products and services firm, specializing in all aspects of the industry.
Our company is experiencing incredible growth, having doubled in size in the past six months. We’re now seeking an ambitious Executive Assistant to join our operations team. As the Executive Assistant, you are responsible for enhancing the executive's effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others.
Skills required: High self-motivation; both the capability and ability to manage varying workloads in a timely manner, along with expertise in prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Conserves Executive's time by researching, collecting and analyzing information; initiating tele-communications
- Liaison between Executive’s and clients for scheduling and client follow ups
- Maintains Executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel
- Represents the Executive by attending meetings in the Executive's absence and note taking
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries
- Upholds a strict level of confidentiality
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Prepares information by collecting and analyzing information
- Follow-up on meeting to do’s and ensure they are completed by the required deadlines
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Social Media Management
- Personal Errands/Tasks
- The successful candidate will have 3-5 years working for a C+ level Executive
- Supporting a senior level leader/executive and his direct management team
- Excellent computer skills with advanced proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills
- Accuracy with typing and a minimum speed of 55 wpm
If this sounds like a match, we want to hear from you! Please apply with your resume and tell us how you can be an amazing Executive Assistant for a C+ level Executive.
More about Us
Vanbex is a leading blockchain consultancy, marketing and communications firm based in Vancouver, Canada. Our team is a diverse group of blockchain and cryptocurrency specialists bringing hands on knowledge and strategic consulting behind the scenes. Beyond providing an environment that encourages innovation of blockchain technology, we also offer competitive compensation and vacation days, research and experimentation time for the entire team, transit passes, subsidized lunches, and more.
* Modern office centrally located in downtown Vancouver.
* Convenient access by car, bus, bike (with secure bike room), or SkyTrain.
* Office features: pet-friendly, beer and wine on tap, amazing coffee, snacks and a shared gym.
* Performance electronic height-adjustable desks and ergonomic chairs.
* All Mac workstations with all the tools you need.
* Monthly public transit pass reimbursement.
* Learning and professional development budget to help advance your career.
* Extended medical benefits, including dental and vision care after three months
* We’re serious about Innovation and Continuous Learning, Friday afternoons are yours to devote to discovery and creation.
* You’ll have access to nearly 100 learning plans to support your career growth and development of leadership competencies.