Writer - Emerging Technology (Blockchain)
Vancouver, Canada Area
The Vanbex Group is the thought leader in blockchain consulting. We provide professional and business consulting services to help incubate innovators in the developing marketplace of smart contracts and supporting applications.
A Vancouver-based consultancy that believes in decentralized solutions to reshape technology, the Vanbex Group has already helped raised more than $100 million for our clients.
The Vanbex team has tripled in size in the past six months, and we are still growing. We are now seeking an experienced writer to help us develop online content for your clients.
As an ideal candidate, you have meticulous research skills across a wide a variety of industries writing long and short copy, including blogs, content for newsletter, white papers, Twitter, and the entire social media gamut.
About the role:
- Experience is also not necessarily gauged by years of writing. If you are a prolific writer with a substantial and growing portfolio we’d like to hear from you.
- Experience with blockchain is highly valued, but not necessary. More importantly, you have shown an interest in learning about new industries and emerging technologies.
- You’re great at working with minimal direction, although your work will be carefully edited before publication. If you have proven self-edit experience, or have written extensively for industry news style publications all the better.
- Accuracy is important in all aspects of your work. Being able to condense highly technical material into a piece that is easy to understand is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or a similar major would be ideal, but we will also consider someone with specific experience in blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Experience with regulatory bodies in the investment, health, and government sectors is a bonus.
If you meet these requirements, and this position sounds challenging and interesting, please send your resume along with links to your portfolio. Your work will speak for you, so please carefully consider what you send us.
Working with us:
We are a start up, so the pace is extremely fast, but so is the gratification to contribute new ideas to how the world does business. Consequently, you need experience working in an environment where you have multiple projects on your agenda, and can balance your output accordingly.
Our office is pet friendly and our work schedule is flexible, with benefits.