Operations and Mission Development /
About Vannevar Labs:
We are a group of Silicon Valley engineers and former defense and intelligence officers bringing the best of American innovation to the country’s most pressing national security problems.
+ Provide user support on our technology deployments in Hawaii. You will partner with mission leads to empower users that need our technology, understand their challenges, and drive deployments of our software in support of their mission.
+ Embed with our partners. You will work side by side with our partners to ensure successful deployment and mission impact.
+ Represent the end user. You will develop mission domain knowledge and use this knowledge to work with our engineering team to build great products that solve critical problems for our partners.
What you will do with us
- Get our software into the hands of mission users who need it by integrating closely with our partners, understanding their challenges, and shaping Vannevar’s platforms to meet specific mission needs.
- Work hands-on with our partners during technology deployments to demonstrate how Vannevar's technology can enable their mission as it evolves day to day.
- Work with the Mission Success team to document user feedback, product feature requests, and strategies for fulfilling user mission requirements.
Who we are looking for
- A motivated problem solver who takes ownership, acts with urgency, and is comfortable with ambiguity. You like a challenge, and you don’t quit.
- A mission domain expert with 3+ years of mission user experience, intelligence domain knowledge, or military service. You understand our partners' needs and challenges because you lived them.
- A US citizen - this position will require the ability to access U.S. only data systems and export controlled data.