Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for Senior DevOps Engineers to join our growing Engineering team. If you are looking for growth - this position is for you! This is a unique opportunity to learn cool technologies, be part of a great team, improve the financial lives of others, and have a lot of fun too! In our Engineering team, we value teamwork, technical excellence, and quality! We keep our systems in the cloud and are big fans of full automation. A good candidate will help us to manage our CI, zero-downtime deployment automation, alerting and monitoring.
What we are looking for...
- 5+ years experience in managing AWS resources.
- Understanding of VPC, EC2, Route53, Kinisis, Aurora, ECS, IAM, and other AWS concepts.
- Linux expert.
- Strong understanding of Docker.
- Infrastructure as code - Terraform experience.
- Knowledge of operational aspects of Spark.
- Strong experience in CI and build automation (Jenkins).
- Maven and Artifactory or Nexus experience.
- Knowledge of monitoring solutions (Nagios, NewRelic, Kibana, and similar).
- Experience configuring and using log aggregation solutions (Logstash, Splunk, or others).
- Familiar with Java, REST APIs, and networking to troubleshoot operational issues.
- Comfortable to use Jira, Confluence, Git, and Microsoft AD.
- Understanding of Scrum process.
- EMR/Hadoop/Redshift operations experience.
- Financial industry experience.
It would be great if you also had the following but it is not a deal breaker:
Join our growing Engineering team! Help us build the next-generation mobile consumer banking experience. Give millions of people the tools they need to achieve financial freedom and security.
Check us out at: