Technical Writer Intern
USA remote /
Open Positions – Product /
Join Vectice, a startup on a mission to revolutionize how enterprise data science teams track their assets, manage knowledge, and collaborate with the rest of the business. We are building a platform-agnostic collaborative AI Catalog and Knowledge Graph to manage data science assets and scale AI initiatives in the enterprise. Vectice was founded in 2020 by two serial entrepreneurs. We are working with several Fortune 2000 enterprise prospects as part of our beta program. We recently announced $15.6M in Seed and Series A Funding and we are looking to expand quickly.
We are a product and a technology-first company that succeeds when we delight our customers. We invest heavily in product development, design, and engineering. We take pride in our craft and how we design software. We leverage a modern technology stack with TypeScript, React, Node.js, Python, Java, and Kubernetes.
Our team continues to grow and we are looking for a Technical Writer to create and maintain technical documentation. This position is remote. It’s a unique opportunity to join an international startup.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create and maintain technical documentation including user manuals, training and user onboarding manuals, operational run books, installation guides and articles regarding technical subject matter.
- Author and publish software release notes working with Product and Engineering teams.
- Create and maintain tutorials and user guides working with stakeholders.
- Self-starter able to work independently with little direction.
- Ability to work across time zones and communicate effectively.
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor in Computer science or Business Statistics or Analytics.
- Experience writing and maintaining technical documents that can be consumed by a wide audience.
- Basic understanding of data science principles and processes.
- Nice to have: Experience with tools like Confluence, Jira and Github.
- Nice to have: Ability to understand and write code in Python or other languages.
- Possesses technical writing experience in one of the following areas: user manuals, documentation of systems or programs, training manuals, operational run books, installation guides, methods and procedures manuals, and articles regarding technical subject matter, e.g., products, systems, and facilities for technical newsletters or magazines.
- Preferably located on the East Coast
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited vacation
- Commuter benefits
We’re looking for people with vision and imagination who can see beyond tomorrow. If you are looking for a place to push your career to the next level, talk to us about joining our team.