Automation Test Engineer (Cypress)
Open Positions – Engineering /
Join Vectice, a startup on a mission to revolutionize how enterprise data science teams track their assets, manage knowledge, and collaborate with the rest of the business. We are building a platform-agnostic collaborative AI Catalog and Knowledge Graph to manage data science assets and scale AI initiatives in the enterprise. Vectice was founded in 2020 by two serial entrepreneurs. We are working with several Fortune 2000 enterprise prospects as part of our beta program. We recently announced $15.6M in Seed and Series A Funding and we are looking to expand quickly.
We are a product and a technology-first company that succeeds when we delight our customers. We invest heavily in product development, design, and engineering. We take pride in our craft and how we design software. We leverage a modern technology stack with TypeScript, React, Node.js, Python, and Kubernetes.
Our team continues to grow, and we are looking for a Senior QA Contractor for building the automation testing.
As a Cypress Test Automation Engineer, you will manage exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will design and implement tests, debug and define corrective actions, review system requirements, and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts). We are looking for a contractor for our QA team in Turkey.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create test scripts to automate the testing process and streamline overall design and performance verification testing.
- Run test programs to ensure that testing protocols evaluate the software correctly.
Requirements and qualifications
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, equivalent technical degree, or experience.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Knowledge and experience with software testing and automated test techniques.
- Knowledge of developing complex test automation, scripts, evaluating and integrating test frameworks.
- Knowledge of Cypress is required.
- Knowledge of Typescript is required.
- Ability to write clean, reliable tests that can be easily maintained.
- Knowledge of practices, procedures, and principles of testing.
- Experience with implementing continuous integration and automated build systems to promote continuous testing.
- Strong understanding of web and client-based solutions, database infrastructures, cloud and web services.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with the ability to work as a team.
- Ability to work closely and effectively with developers.
We’re looking for people with vision and imagination who can see beyond tomorrow. If you are looking for a place to push your career to the next level, talk to us about joining our team.