Senior Python Developer
Nantes, France /
Open Positions – Engineering /
Join Vectice, a startup on a mission to revolutionize how enterprise data science teams track their assets, manage knowledge, and collaborate with the rest of the business. We are building a platform-agnostic collaborative AI Catalog and Knowledge Graph to manage data science assets and scale AI initiatives in the enterprise. Vectice was founded in 2020 by two serial entrepreneurs. We are working with several Fortune 2000 enterprise prospects as part of our beta program. We recently announced $15.6M in Seed and Series A Funding and we are looking to expand quickly.
We are a product and a technology-first company that succeeds when we delight our customers. We invest heavily in product development, design, and engineering. We take pride in our craft and how we design software. We leverage a modern technology stack with TypeScript, React, Node.js, Python, Java, and Kubernetes.
Our team continues to grow and we are looking for a Senior Python Developer (M/F) for the development of the Vectice SDK at our R&D hub in Nantes (France).
It’s a unique opportunity to join an international startup within the growing French R&D team. You’ll participate in the development of the Vectice SDK destined for its customers in order to facilitate the use of its API when using AI tools.
Duties and responsibilities
- Senior member of the Vectice SDK team
- Develop new features according to product team requirements
- Propose new ideas and new perspectives about our problems
- Designing Vectice's SDK API
- Writing technical documents.
Skills and qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience in Python
- Senior Developer
- Mastery of different design patterns and development methods
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Experience in open-source Python projects is highly appreciated
- Experience in using AI library highly appreciated
- Knowledge of R is appreciated
- Knowledge of Java is appreciated
- Able to work in a team and are open-minded
- Curious, creative, and autonomous
- Concerned about delivering a quality code
- Eager to learn and progress
Benefits and Perks
- Great offices in the Nantes Center
- Stock options
- Very good health mutual (Alan Green)
- New Laptop with keyboard and mouse of your choice
- Remote work available
- Help with settling in Nantes (via Switch-up)
We’re looking for people with vision and imagination who can see beyond tomorrow. If you are looking for a place to push your career to the next level, talk to us about joining our team.