VEDA helps patients get the care they need by untangling technical healthcare complexities with fresh scientific approaches and generous collaboration. Our technology reflects what our people provide: quality without ego, honesty backed by science, and warmth in an industry not known for having much heat.
Ready to build the future with us? VEDA is looking for sharp-minded do-gooders who share our values:
Working together to identify solutions to current problems
Actively listening, sharing and holding space for new ideas, perspectives and people
Doing the right thing, honestly and transparently.
Displaying passion and perseverance to achieve our goals.
Benefits offered by VEDA:
VEDA is made up of talented professionals that are driven to do meaningful work to change healthcare from the inside out. We are also friends, parents, partners and caregivers. VEDA’s benefits reflect our values—we offer fully paid, low or no-deductible medical, dental and vision insurance for our employees and their families. We ensure that employees can take time off to recharge and have flexibility to care for themselves and their families.
About the Executive Assistant Position
- We operate in a fast-paced, high growth environment, where you will be a key member in managing a variety of tasks, enabling our teams to manage their respective tasks in an efficient manner.
- Provide daily support to members of the leadership team by anticipating and automating office needs, serving as the first point of contact to answer, screen and transfer incoming calls, emails, and assist in helping clear barriers, freeing them up to focus on their most important responsibilities. You will catch things before issues arise, and also anticipate the needs of your team.
- As the executive assistant, this individual will perform a wide range of administration support activities to our executive leadership team (calendar management, meeting notes and transcription, travel arrangements, are just a few). You will often be looked to for stability when schedules and commitments become hectic.
- Assist executives in preparing for meetings and accurately record minutes from meetings
- File and retrieve records, documents, and reports
- Research and summarize data to prepare documents for review and presentation to board of directors, committees, and executives
- You’re a self-starter who is independent and has a strong ability to anticipate the needs of those around you.
- You’re a person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others.
- You’re energetic, organized, detail-oriented, flexible, positive, a problem solver, possess excellent communication and relationship-building skills, and be able to adjust to the changing demands of the job.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, perform well under pressure, have strong judgement skills, and can handle multiple tasks and the ability to work within deadlines
Skills You Might Have
- 3+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant and/or Office Manager, preferably in a start-up or small business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A strong friendliness and positive disposition
- Thorough attention to detail
- Understanding of general office management tasks and processes
- Tech Savvy and may have experience working with G Suite, Microsoft Suite and Mac iWork programs, andSalesForce.com preferred (but if you’re a fast learner, that’s ok, too!)
- Ability to work with ambiguity is a MUST
- Good judgment in managing focus, juggling multiple priorities and knowing when to escalate
- Team oriented and willingness to assist wherever needed
- Comfortable with change (startups aren’t a place where there’s a status quo)
Our COVID Commitment: VEDA is committed to prioritizing the health, safety and emotional well being of our employees and their families. That means allowing our employees to choose to work remotely until there is a widely available vaccine.
All employees are required to be located within the USA.
We look forward to learning more about you -- apply to join the VEDA team today!