Associate Product Manager - New Products
New York - New York City
Crossix – 460-R&D - Crossix New Products
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
As the Associate Product Manager - New Products, you will own features of the product through development, launch and beyond. New Products are launching joint products as Veeva and Crossix, looking to bring value to customers in the new areas.
You will help shape the future of the product. Your role is directly responsible with clear ownership to product design, development, and launch. You’ll be focused on bringing a valuable MVP to customers, including feature design, product specifications, and overall ensuring customer success through user experience centric design.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is excited about product development from the early stages and can envision how Crossix and Veeva can bring joint products to deliver more value to customers.
What You’ll Do
- Own and design product features start to finish, including UX design, user stories, specifications, UAT with QA, and customers conversations to ensure effective design
- Author high-quality design specifications within an agile methodology based upon industry and customer requirements
- Support release and sprint planning to ensure product enhancements support customers at the right time and the right sequence
- Be the voice of the customer to design product capabilities that meet customer/market needs
- Collaborate closely with Data Scientists, Engineering, UX, QA, and Product Management to ensure products are built and delivered with quality
- Work with customers on product delivery and ensure customers success
- 1-2 years hands-on Product Management experience, technical services, or other related positions
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related technical field
- Comfortable working at an abstract level, able to work independently, and quick learner
- Proven record of high performance and achievements in past positions
- Energized by working through complex problems and bringing innovation to products
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to build strong, productive, team-based relationships
- Clear oral and written communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry, SaaS and/or enterprise products, and/or with Veeva CRM
Perks & Benefits
- Office conveniently located in midtown Manhattan and close to several major transportation hubs
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Fitness/wellness reimbursement
- Allocation for continuous learning and development
- Weekly happy hours and other social activities
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.