Veeva Configuration Analyst
India - Mumbai /
Quality & Security & Compliance – Services : Vault Quality Svcs /
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva’s Vault Quality suite is a single authoritative source, enabling greater visibility and control. Vault Quality enables organizations to modernize quality management, assuring quality while driving compliance and operational innovation. We are looking for Consultants with Life Sciences experience and a passion for helping customers optimize their quality data and document management operations in the cloud.
What You'll Do
- Participate in projects at life sciences companies designing and deploying Quality systems
- Support Functional Analysts in workshops and be part of customer discussions of the Vault Quality suite (Vault QMS, Vault QualityDocs, Vault Training)
- Quality/Content management solution design, prototyping, configuration, and documentation
- Solution and configuration of Veeva Vault Quality Suite per customer requirements, including workflows, document types, security, fields, page layouts, reports, dashboards, formatted output reports, and notifications
- Leveraging enablement of out-of-the-box or best practices configuration approach to solution strategy
- Assessing the impact of change on the current configuration and working with key stakeholders to make informed decisions in a timely manner
- Represent Professional Services across multiple engagements and workstreams (e.g., solution design and configuration, data migration, systems integration, etc.)
- Ensure customer success from the beginning to the end of the engagement life cycle
- 4+ years of experience implementing Document or Quality Management systems for life sciences as a consultant, business, or IT representative
- Bachelor's Degree in Life science, computer science, or related degree
- Solid analytical and great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Ability to act with speed to understand business requirements and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to design and implement a solution
- Exposure to life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements
Nice to Have
- Understanding of global quality requirements, compliance considerations, and processes for Quality process and content management, life sciences compliance, and/or computer systems validation
- Proven track record leading high-impact global system implementation programs as a consultant, business, or IT lead, and/or business sponsor
- Direct experience with systems, such as Veeva Vault, ETQ Reliance, Sparta TrackWise, OpenText, SharePoint, Documentum D2, FirstDoc
- FirstPoint, NextDocs, UL ComplianceWire, and other quality information management or content management systems
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Knowledge of Quality operations within the Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Biotech industry, and/or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.