Account Executive (Remote)
France - Paris /
Outside Life Sciences – 415-Sales OLS /
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva’s Outside Life Sciences (OLS) team is looking for an experienced A-Player Account Executive to drive sales within the Cosmetics and Consumer Goods industries. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for customer acquisition, customer success, and execute the OLS strategy. The successful candidate will do so by communicating across various business functions, organizational levels (including C-level), and technology departments. Accountability, accuracy, creativity, initiative, and the ability to work effectively within a growing team are critical.
This is a remote position.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to Team Quarterly and Annual Sales Goals
- Meet and exceed your assigned revenue quota
- Increase new business and develop partner strategy for the region
- Develop and execute territory/account/opportunity sales strategy
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation through contract negotiation/execution to delivery handoff
- Coordinate Internal Resources to drive your business and help your customers to be successful
- Analyze and relate customer’s transition vision to Veeva’s value propositions/solutions
- Work both independently and cohesively in a team environment
- Represent Veeva with Industry Associations and at events
- Report and maintain timely and thorough notes pertaining to opportunities via Veeva’s CRM
- An understanding of the key business objectives across Top 5 Industries. ECM Market (Enterprise Content Management) Quality and regulatory/Compliance experience is preferred
- 7+ years of experience selling Enterprise software or information/information services.
- Consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- History of longevity with previous employers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written & verbal communication skills in English
- Be self-motivated, professional, confident, flexible, and results-driven
- Be proactive and energetic approach, flexible
- Be a Team Player
- Be willing to travel as required
Nice to Have
- 3+ years of experience selling SaaS solutions within Large Accounts
- Proven success using Solution Selling Methodologies
- Techniques to influence requirements and the sales cycle timeline
- Effective time management & multi-tasking skills
- History of leadership roles, professional or nonprofessional
- Additional languages
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.