Head of Talent Marketing
Massachusetts - Boston /
Employee Success – 806-G&A ES Corp /
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
As the Head of Talent Marketing, you will act as the CMO for our Talent Attraction team, driving the ideation and execution of successful marketing strategies to maximize demand and top of funnel activity. You will partner closely with our corporate marketing team, aligning talent go-to-market strategies with the vision, growth, and voice of Veeva. You will build and manage a lean team that is focused on driving self-directed candidates to Veeva in an authentic way. We are looking for a creative leader who is excited by the opportunity to build, be hands-on, and can see the big picture.
There is flexibility to work in an office location in the US and/or from home.
What You'll Do
- You will own, develop, execute, and measure the go-to-market talent attraction strategy that drives Veeva’s growth from 3,600+ employees today to 10,000 strong by 2025
- Responsible for generating the candidate pipeline activity for each of the business areas including engineering, sales, services, and corporate functions
- Facilitate additional methods for passive and active candidates to find and apply to jobs at Veeva which drives a significant increase in quality and volume of inbound leads
- Develop a strong EVP to increase our brand awareness; differentiate Veeva as a destination employer through multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Establish and monitor key metrics including, but not limited to: top-of-funnel pipeline quality/coverage, conversion rates, attribution, and candidate engagement
- Work cross-functionally with our Talent Partners and business leaders to produce a broad range of messaging and campaigns that meet their unique hiring and business objectives
- Organize strategic events that target specific audiences across a variety of business functions
- 15+ years of experience in marketing with a focus on B2B and B2C
- Experience developing and executing high-quality demand generation campaigns that drove major results
- Experience in a high-growth technology company or enterprise cloud software company
- Manager do-er philosophy with deep experience managing creative teams
- Data-driven with a proven ability to derive insights, establish metrics, monitor, and report against critical KPIs
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop clear, concise, compelling messaging
- Proven experience excelling in a scrappy, dynamic, and fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.